Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Then they really can FRO. Hang in there.

3 Likes

Insomnia
Anxiety
Restless legs…

Please allow me to show you the door. :fist_right:

7 Likes

I never could understand why one would want to spend their off time with people they’re stuck with 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

Tbh, I would be a lot more disappointed and frustrated if I didn’t like.my co-workers. I am glad I even call some friends. Because I have to spend so much precious time of my life with them.

8 Likes

I’ll keep up with my weather. Still raining. SMHI say’s it shouldn’t, but it does.

Just so you know I’ll probably keep this weather thing going until next summer, or at least next May :joy:

If it’s not rain, it’s sleet,or snow.

5 Likes

I found this to help in many situations.
Just breathe.

5 Likes

Mice in my house :confounded:

7 Likes

My landlord with his silly, triggering kind of smalltalk! Weiiird :nauseated_face::rofl:

Go out of my way and FRO

5 Likes
  • Anxiety
  • Hot weather (honestly even Summer… I want Halloween already dayum!!!)
  • Having complicated relationships with everyone else
5 Likes

Suspense.

And not the Aldred Hitchcock-type! Been trying to get hired on for a job for the past couple of weeks. Did a drug screen and physical for it, passed both with flying colours. Just waiting to hear the verdict from this company. Probably won’t hear anything until Monday morning some time, so I have to endure a whole weekend of waiting and wondering. This sucks!

6 Likes

Ah man! That sucks.
Also yeah. I always a lot suspend people, because I don’t want to be hurted.

2 Likes

Social medias power pisses me right off too. It’s so manipulative. Good riddance.

5 Likes

Me being upset that my ex acts like an asshole by NO communication.
He was always like this shit. I was the one who masked it for 13 years. Himmelarschundzwirn hab ich einen Grant auf mich selber. Me being angry and not able to let go can fuck right off.
grrrrrrrrrrr … wtf … grrrrrrrr …
grrrrrrrrrrr … gnorf … knurr … naganaga … grrrrr … gnorf … rrrrrrr … argh … BASTA!!!

8 Likes

I am sending positive thoughts to the employer to choose you. A sober healthy person best employee to have. :hiking_boot:

2 Likes

Thank you.

1 Like

The whole lost Tupperware lids to containers dilemma FRO

7 Likes

Fingers crossed friend - hoping for some great news on Monday!

2 Likes

I will keep you all posted. :pray:

4 Likes

Mine too. Started out great with our onions, broccoli, potatoes, some peppers but then the tomatoes started dying. My corn didnt grow cobbs on half of it. This is very disappointing :disappointed:

4 Likes

You’ve got Walpurgisnacht in Sweden?:astonished: I thought only people in the Hartz region of Germany would celebrate this event. Did you mean Midsummer with Summer? I think my Swedish colleagues celebrated it.

3 Likes