Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

The way people treat other people in the www. Just because of the anonymity they think they can bully others. One of the reasons why I left most social media, it’s awful.

11 Likes

Totally agree!

2 Likes

I accept your apology. I accept your AMENDS
We are all here for one simple reason…

Talk

I have stepped on my own feet and looked like a judgy-Mc-judgy idiot
But, we make our amends, grow, share, move on, grow, share some more

The point is, your ok. In my line of work, we all do it.
Make mistakes.
Then we grow. I don’t have 22 years of sobriety by accident. It takes work. If we don’t make mistakes, we don’t grow. And we lose sight of why we’re here.

You and i are here for the same reason. And that reason is TALKING SOBER

You can believe me when i say I’ve made my fair share of AMENDS when I’ve misinterpreted stuff.

That’s been my journey.

In the famous words of Forrest Gump
unnamed

Best wishes to you J_

12 Likes

Tripping on a perfectly flat surface
Forgetting my gym towel
Burning my mouth on a hot pie, twice
Having a daily headache since sobriety
The skyrocketing cost of living
These can all FRO!

10 Likes

Surprise post period cramps!
Wtf. We’ve already been through this pain, why do we have to do it again??!

4 Likes

Resistance from siblings when needing help with our elderly Mom.

This TS app suddenly is not permitting me to post memes or photos after all this time. What the hell? :-1::rage:

4 Likes

The severe storms that are going to roll through, midnight and five am.

5 Likes

My region-free blu-ray player conking out when 3/4 of the discs in my “to watch” pile are imports. :disappointed:

4 Likes

These new self-serve kiosks at McDonald’s have GOT to go!! I miss just placing my order and giving them my money. Whatever happened to “We do it ALL for you!”?

6 Likes

Grrrrrr!!! I’m with ya on this one.
Self serve is everywhere and I feel like it’s mentally unhealthy.

3 Likes

I love this! How many times has this conversation played over and over in your head? Haha I love we are all awkward humans really haha :joy:

4 Likes

Here’s one to add to your list…

Grocery carts with that one wonky wheel…the kind I always manage to grab!

6 Likes

I am truly one of the most awkward. Since I’ve accepted it I can actually laugh with myself.

2 Likes

You gotta give it a test run before you leave the cart area. I’ve learned this by grabbing the wrong cart 100 times.

I’m also with ya on the McDonald’s thing. I actually tried standing in front of the register one day. There’s like 25 workers and not one would come over for 20 minutes. The self serve things take forever and what if you want to pay cash? Someone’s gotta take it anyway. This is why any idiot can get a job there.

3 Likes

Hahaha, they’re all FUBAR’d

1 Like

They’re kinda snotty about it, too. There were two guys ahead of me that ordered at the register, and when my turn came the kid behind the counter just looked and me and said: “kiosk!”. Very blunt and rude. Pissed me off. It was like the bank teller putting up the “CLOSED” sign right in your face.

3 Likes

The neighbour’s dog constantly barking due to boredom
The neighbours who leave it in a small backyard all the time and never play with or take it for a walk
A different neighbour who lives 4 houses down the street and screams obscenities at her children that we can clearly hear
The same neighbour who saw nothing wrong with this abuse when police were called
Me, for venting about neighbours whose circumstances I don’t know about
We can all FRO!

13 Likes

Busy carparks!

4 Likes

Racing thoughts keeping me awake and tossing and turning

12 Likes

Inexplicable traffic jams…no accidents to be seen, no road construction or lane closures, yet a big jam up anyway.

7 Likes