Conglomerated List of "Things that can F*ck right off* (Part 1)

Steal away :+1:t2:

Thank you :green_heart: I definitely think you could be right. It could be a factor or the defining reason at least. It’s been almost two months since Ibquit caffeine, and I’ve also stopped talking an OTC sleep aid, a medication I took at night for anxiety, a PPI, and reduced another psyche medication I’ve been on. I was starting to get some okay / decent sleep again, but I haven’t slept well since Zelda died so grief could also play a roll.

I am sure I’ll be let out of this basement eventually :laughing:

1 Like

Audacity… can fuck right off

It’s at an allll timeeee highhh right now

8 Likes

Ugh, I’m still with you on this topic :face_exhaling: How did I end up having a child with the most useless man I know? He’s been ‘figuring out’ the child support issue since September and he just discovered that my name was spelled wrong on his end! Idiot.

This tho, really, really got to me. Idk why, but I asked her where they eat their meals and she said she eats in her room, on her bed, alone! Thats the saddest thing I ever heard. Every time I pick her up she’s in her room while he’s playing video games in the living room. He begged to have this time and doesn’t even spend it with her but I’m not about to take him away from her bc he is, unfortunately, her father. Ugh :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: Useless exes can FRO!

18 Likes

Oh bless her!!! How old is she?xx

2 Likes

She’s 9 (going on 16 :grimacing:). I get them both wanting alone time, but not for meals. It just sounds so lonely. No doubt she’s got a screen in front of her the whole time. I mean, sometimes we eat on the couch with a movie on, but at least we’re together. I guess I just appreciate quality time more than him.

9 Likes

People…:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

The update that messed up this app. I saw others talking about it a couple weeks ago and it finally made it to my phone. Now if I go into any other app and try to come back here it’s just a white screen. Have to reopen it every time. Annoying :tired_face:

8 Likes

People who like to hurt people can fro

12 Likes

Absolutely! The ones that think they are far superior than everyone else as well.:face_holding_back_tears::face_holding_back_tears:

6 Likes

Liars and duplicitous people can FRO.
Those who spin truth to manipulate can FRO.
People so pathetic that they use the platform of others heads to stay afloat can FRO.

10 Likes

All of the obove :raised_hands: and well said

4 Likes

Yeah, we be the musketeers and drag people with us :joy::joy:

3 Likes

We ride at dawn :rofl::muscle:

5 Likes

Can we make it 8.30 please love. :sleeping:

8 Likes

Lmao I’m a ride or die at any time … just call me go with the flow

3 Likes

Thieves
Ignorant, arseholian, boofheaded bosses
Anxiety (the unnecessary kind)

Can you tell I’m having a bad day…?? Haha

12 Likes

That one chin hair that wouldnt look amiss amongst Magnum PI’s top lip can FRO

8 Likes

And when chin hair gets to FRO and finds itself sitting next to “peel me” sticker and my ex partner maybe they could have a frank conversation about doing something more useful in this world and if not then they can FRO a bit more

5 Likes

When a potential love interest is scared of commitment

14 Likes

Darkness. I am fed up of dark mornings… Waking up and it’s still dark outside. It can go F@ right off now… I can’t wait for the spring

12 Likes