Continued Confessions

I can’t wait to watch that new show, the Toe Bro

Dubstep music… my people still don’t really know and idk when began enjoying it so much. Maybe the gym. Just the lack of words and fast beats help me think

2 Likes

I’ll always have a soft spot for A-ha’s Take on Me. Love the video.

5 Likes

Are you serious? Doesn’t everyone? The first movie is a must watch on Christmas Eve!!!

I used to obsessively watch The Hills. And then I’d watch the after show with Dan Levy (Schitts Creek - if you e never seen it you MUST). I’d read all the Hills gossip on Perez Hilton too.

I miss LC and the girls. LOL

2 Likes

Here’s a thought to put some bounce in your boogie: as soon as you are debt free, you will have a greater net-worth than many living in the big house, two cars in the driveway, a jetski on a trailer round back, and a timeshare in the Bahamas. You understand how numbers work. Plus .05 is more than negative 1. Heck, zero is more than negative 1.

Debt free…is free!

5 Likes

Schitt’s Creek is the bomb! Love it!!
“Don’t worry, it’s my sister.”))))

The name David is now ruined for me forever. It will always be Daaavid.

1 Like

Bahaha! Hilarious. Thanks, now it’s ruined for me too! :rofl:

I guess my confession for this thread is…
I absolutely LOVE Euro trash music aka “gay techno”. I used to go to afterhours clubs with predominantly gay public and party till 9-11am.
To somewhat redeem myself, I like all kinds of music (well, except bluegrass)), from hard rock to Michael Jackson, and can dance my behind off to anything.

Lol Yes!! My brother-in-law’s name is David and I made him watch it so he’d know where it came from)

1 Like

Some of you are aware. Im a hardcore Dungeons and Dragons player. Ive been a Dungeon Master for years. I have several gigs of PDF’s dedicated toward character creation, campaign optimization, world building, as well as rule books, etc.

Yes. I’m the worst of geeks.

5 Likes

California girls by katy perry. Im also not ashamed about it. Love that :smile:

2 Likes

It was probably written by swedish song writer Max Martin. Disappointing I know…

Ive watched so much baby shows with my daughter that ive grown fond of the ones with actual story and dialouge as aposed to shows like the wiggles and little baby bum which are brian melting for adults…

I LOVE watching The Furchester Hotel, Paw Patrol, and Puffin Rock on Netflix with her. I can actually get into it LOL. #NOSHAME

2 Likes

I like pineapple on my pizza. Also I think moulin rouge was ok movie, atleast better than anything from Schwarzenegger.

5 Likes

There should be no shame in that.

I’m completely embarrassed to admit that I like liverwurst, and I have probably only admitted it to one other person in my life.

4 Likes

Liverwurst is awesome! Also liver casserolle is great! Everything liver is delicious!

3 Likes

Speaking about intestines. Boiled moose tongue, cooled and sliced on top of sandwich is also great!

2 Likes