Continued Confessions

Now that’s a jaw dropping confession. Lol

3 Likes

I actually like it as well

2 Likes

My friend that I confessed it to, also confessed to liking it. I guess there are more closet liverwurst eaters than I thought.

4 Likes

We could start a support group

3 Likes

I’m here for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol, you always have been

1 Like

I like it also! But I dont love whole cooked liver.

I like Mr Bean all the old episodes.

4 Likes

I liked whole liver until the day it clicked in my head “this is a liver, and this is how it functions”. Chopping it up, processing it and forming it into a nice circle, solve that problem for me.

3 Likes

Exactly! I had to cook it every day for my dog when she had puppies and refused to eat or drink. After a while, I couldn’t stomach the smell of it cooking anymore.

1 Like

Oh yeah. You should be ashamed.

@Dejavu - I think it was, you know :smile:

I also have to admit that -

• I like decorative cushions and tacky prints of Audrey Hepburn.

• I sometimes drink up to 5 actimels.

• I wont wear anything that covers up my belt or makes my legs look underworked.

• I really love doing dishes and cleaning a kitchen. I actually like it more than cooking.

• I once called in sick to work so I could watch back to back re-runs of House. (I think I told them it was Lupus. Pah! Its never lupus!).

• I hate it when I cant see the names of the spices in the spice cupboard even though I know exactly in which order they are.

4 Likes

No way. Dont be ashamed. Pineapple Pizza is fricken delicious!

I’ve recently become obsessed with Die Antwoord.

2 Likes

I commend you for admitting that…

I love this music video and song!!

1 Like

All the how to train your dragon movies, toothless is my kind of dragon, bad ass.
I also like bands like the gossip and evanescence

6 Likes

I want to go and see the newest movie, can get away with going to the cinema with the kids and know your really going for your own pleasure :blush:

1 Like

I love liverwurst! Havent had it in years. Now i have to go in search of it tomorrow.

3 Likes

Do it ! I recommend it on a crisp Italian bread. ,:slight_smile:

1 Like

I was a devotee of

(No one does a grand gesture like a Bass…:heart:)

…but my favorite show of all time?

3 Likes