Corona virus

Bring it COVID-19! I’m ready to hunker and bunker

11 Likes

Those will last you, what, 2 days? :laughing:

2 Likes

If I ration and horde, maybe two days. But, they will be a glorious two days.

4 Likes

Yeah, I figured you would have to do some extreme rationing. Do you have the number of your dealer… I mean, local girl scout, to keep you stocked up?

2 Likes

I found this graphic shared by a nurse friend of mine to be very helpful.

6 Likes

Not sure if this has been shared yet, but a good explanation for those who think we’re overreacting

13 Likes

Honestly great video! Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

If that were my MIL, I’d do the same thing as you. Even if not COVID risk, last thing you want is a sick child. I think two weeks is reasonable and there’s always FaceTime! :two_hearts:
Edit, sorry did you mean your kid is sick, or MIL? Either way, social distancing not a bad idea

3 Likes

It’s not a symptom I don’t think. But there is the fact that quarantine is quarantine. No matter. Plus neither of them may be showing actually Corona symptoms.

2 Likes

I understand all of this. Your boundary was set and it felt uncomfortable, all okay. Glad you got a positive response.

6 Likes

I am like that too, thanks for sharing.
It’s been said we stopped growing emotionally when we started drinking which is young for alot of us; I have to learn how to handle stuff like that and argumentative people.

2 Likes

And some good news:

6 Likes

Me too. Really :worried:

1 Like

I’m afraid. I did double grocery shopping so that I can avoid going out for as long as possible. I have a massive anxiety disorder though, so I could be overreacting… but I’m okay with that. On the bright side, at least it’s scaring me out of a relapse… :upside_down_face:

1 Like
1 Like

For those who haven’t seen it yet, here’s an announcement I made about the topic:
Covid-19 aka the Coronavirus

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

I worked in pharmacy for years and now I’m in Optomitry. My dad’s a retired pharmacist… I hope this was meant to be funny in a way bc I got a kick out of it. :laughing: db4435fe6db353991dfbd9f4a87d6d92

4 Likes

Funny but true lol. That cat looks like some of the faces kids pull when taking their passport photo and ya tell them not to smile. :grin:

1 Like

That cats face is every child two second after you’ve asked them if they’re going to throw up

1 Like