Corona virus

Well he is full of poo so he definitely needs plenty of tp! :joy:

3 Likes

Bahahaaaaaa!!! Yup!

1 Like

Lmao!!! That is great

1 Like

From what I’ve read many teas have more caffeine than coffee, but there are several types of green tea, and then there’s white tea which young tea leaves so I think it has much less. :slight_smile:

I just googled it, before brewing tea leaves contain more caffeine than coffee beans but a cup of coffee is a stronger drink and contains more caffeine than a cup of tea.
If that makes any sense?! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Highlighting this post. Understanding some want to turn off attention to this and carry on, you can Mute by using thread tags.

1. Below title, click the tag (e.g., ‘coronavirus’)
  2. Upper right, tap the bell icon
  3. Select Muted from the popup list

Example screen shots of this are shown in this link, also with more general info about tags in that thread.

This will hide tagged threads from your feed.

(Sober on, champions! :grin:)

3 Likes

Bloody hell the shelves in our supermarkets havn’t been cleared out to that extent, at least not that I have seen!! :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I think I am going to start limiting my news viewing. It’s all really starting to affect my mental health. I have anxiety disorder and it’s thru the room. I’m letting the panic get to me because all the people in my community are posting pictures of empty store shelves. NOW I think I need more food! What if they freeze bank accounts? I’m just driving myself crazy. Not about the illness, but about people’s panic.

6 Likes

Just a note to those who might want to make the discussion political: Don’t be part of the problem. Coronavirus doesn’t discriminate, doesn’t care who you voted for. The only thing it cares about is reproducing. Anyone will do.

7 Likes

I have t watched the news since January.

3 Likes

So you actually took two bottles of vintage wine that you had won and dumped them on the shelves in your local store? That may well be the first time in history that somebody has reverse shoplifted! :joy::joy::+1::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I havn’t seen it, is it worth a watch?:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’ll check it out, there isn’t much on TV here tonight so I just might watch it. Thanks! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I work with 30-40 colleagues everyday and 20 of us service closely about 5-10 client s a day…it’s a huge salon… business hasn’t gone downn tbh.it’s hysteria… apparently they would have to close the schools for 4MONTHS for it to even be worth closing schools…and the economy would completely collapse because of working mums and dads…my kids have dermatitis from washing hands so much in school, apparently healthy kids would only get mild symptoms,I do not like the way they call kids carriers of infections…and that young kids get the blame for spreading germs… nonsense…vitamin c , lemons,…it’s the fear mongering that has pissed me off…look at the power of control over the world…I think they are just trying to get the stats of sheep followers and try to vaccinate the whole world with lab made viruses like they did already with China and watch for the strongest to survive.:wink::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::v:

1 Like

I don’t know about exactly in what sense you are meaning about children being carriers or spreaders of infections but young children do actually pass on germs to eachother moreso than adults as through their curiosity they touch everything and kiss and hug eachother constantly. Nurseries and primary schools are breeding grounds for germs. I know that probably nine times out of ten when I hug my young niece I tend to end up with a new cold or bug. :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

Funnies but still applicable…

4 Likes

Worried. Since we are all witnessing what is happening in Italy (probably caused by the “undisciplined” part of the population), we can all agree that social distancing is, at least for now, the most important measure.
So, we’re planning on staying home - our Government decided to close schools etc. for the next two weeks at least, forbid public gatherings. I’ll go for a walk with my son (by the sea or somewhere where’s not crowded), we’ll spend some time gardening and hope for tje best.

2 Likes

Good fun being a pharmacist at the minute. Flat out all day… home 2 hours late. Everyone is ordering their prescriptions early … just in case… People continue to demonstrate how their cough sounds like 5 year olds… And NO we’ve no fckn hand sanitizer.

6 Likes

So I’m supposed to be in Montreal getting on a flight to Miami. Instead I’m in my bedroom. Hanging with my kiddos. One is TikToking, the other is talking my ear off. Schools have been closed for three weeks and I’m still waiting to hear about work.

This is going to funnnnnnn!!!

4 Likes

All Washington State schools have been closed until April 24th.