Coronavirus Discussion

And you Robin.

1 Like

This logical post has triggered me.
I am calmest with wild conspiracy theories and worst case scenarios.

:ok_hand:

7 Likes

Thank you and the same for you Robin.
b29b9015e58a9c4d841b0cbd1649f3be

22 Likes

22 Likes

I’m glad this is posted. I think the fox graphic is good, though it leaves some important things out. We also have the power to fact check, to vote, and to contact political leaders and advocate for vulnerable people. Words are power and we can use them for truth and human betterment or the opposite.

4 Likes

Thank you Robin :pray:

2 Likes

If only I could find a gym that was open…
I’m going crazy.

Dunno where you’re at, but here we’re still cleared to go outside for exercise so long as we keep distance from anyone we don’t live with.

I know walking/running aren’t the same as a good lift, but sure helps with the sanity!

5 Likes

I haven’t lifted since Tuesday…
That’s a very long break for me. Lol. I decided to
Go for a run the other day, which I don’t like doing, rookie mistake, I didn’t plot my course ahead of time. I ended up running (jogging) 5.2 miles. It was awful! lol. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I’m new to this…:scream::100::100::100:

2 Likes

Some YPAA fun events coming up. I’m not sure of all the details.

1 Like

Yes sir. Now who’s the smarter species.

UK government ordering citizens to stay at home

UK Prime Minister Boris Johnson announced Monday further restrictions on public life in order to contain the growing coronavirus pandemic.

“To ensure compliance with the government’s instruction to stay at home, we will immediately close all shops selling non-essential goods, including clothing and electronic stores and other premises including libraries, playgrounds and outdoor gyms, and places of worship," he said.

People may only leave their homes to:

• Shop for basic necessities

• Exercise once a day

• Provide care or help a vulnerable person

• Seek medical care

• Travel to and from work where absolutely necessary — Read more.

Boris Johnson #StayHomeSaveLives :heavy_check_mark: @BorisJohnson

Please join me for an important update on #coronavirus #StayHomeSaveLives

Embedded video

4:31 PM - Mar 23, 2020

Twitter Ads info and privacy

12.5K people are talking about this

Just read this for UK friends. @anon13078412

3 Likes

Yeah I watched it on television, hopefully people will comply! Thanks @anon79808082. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Oh ok, I thought it was breaking news…:blush:

Our government here in New Jersey put this in place a few days ago. Apparently vape shops are not essential and I’m shit out of luck. Lol. But you can still get cigarettes at gas stations so that’s not fair. I had to resort to ordering online and to my surprise it’s cheaper. Big win for me. Ha ha

2 Likes

Oh it is but it went out live on TV 2.5 hours ago, no doubt dive people didn’t see it so it was definitely worthwhile you posting it. Thanks again. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This is a real sickness, people who don’t care for others and think they are so important. It makes me sick, this man should be jailed and made an example out of. He’s smiling as he is talking about it and spreading the virus. He doesn’t even have the decency to wear a mask and gloves if he doesn’t want to stay home and self quarantine. Honestly, he should have been held somewhere for the quarantine. People should not be given the choice to”self quarantine” after seeing this. If I got it I would be fine, I like to think my body can fight it off, but if my mother who is 75 or my father who is 68 were to get it they would have a harder time fighting it off. People like him have this sickness where they probably feel a sense of power spreading there disease. This one guy found out he had HIV and slept with a string of women with no protection purposely spreading it to them. He was given life by the judge and he wasn’t remorseful to the 11 women he infected. Absolutely makes me sick, the world is seems to have more mentally ill and unstable people. I saw another video of a guy taking his mask off to stick his finger in his mouth and put his saliva on a pole in the subway. He was just rubbing it all around and another video of several people in China spitting on elevator buttons and all over the elevator. Absolutely disgusting and says a lot about people in society today
1 Like

Have a little more faith ,‘people in society’,that’s a couple of people out of 66miliion that are being irresponsible. That doesn’t say a lot to me,look at the brighter side,:v::pray::rainbow:,anger doesn’t really help your cause,. There’s ‘people’ doing things in the world a lot lot worse than what those Wally’s are doing.:roll_eyes::purple_heart::blue_heart::pray::rainbow:

2 Likes