Craziest Drunk purchase from Amazon or Online

Hi All! I doubt if I’m the only one that woke up to packages :gift::gift: at my door having no clue what they were. What is your craziest Drunk (or DOC) purchase, and did you return it?

9 Likes

I did a quick scroll through Amazon orders while I was drinking and saw I bought ‘The Goldberg’s Cookbook’ which I still have somewhere. Funny thing is, I never watched the Goldberg’s on TV.

8 Likes

66 bananas. Was doing online grocery shopping and double tapped the 6 without realising. Bananas don’t keep that well

18 Likes

I dont think ive ever had a drunk/high purchase. I never had the money back then to buy anything haha But alot of my pointless purchases and over spending came into play when i got clean and switching addictions from drugs to online shopping. They werent even crazy items but they were just soooo pointless. Just to spend i guess lol

10 Likes

That mustve been a lot of banana bread (if u bake) lol

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: So Funny!!

2 Likes

I still struggle with that, but I remember. I’m trying to ask myself before I buy anything, is this a Want or a Need. My 2 orchids I bought today & yesterday were a need! :hugs:

5 Likes

Oh i bought plenty of shit drunk and was surprised when they arrived. The best was when i wanted to buy one of these…a halligan.

Idk why i wanted one but instead of spending all that dough i put a drunken reminder in my calendar to ask for one for my birthday smh.

Ohhh then there were the alcohol deliveries. That became a thing and was super expensive! I justified it by saying atleast im not drunk driving smh

Oh the insanity of it all

@james83 love the banana story

10 Likes

Oh my gosh! Every morning I would go online and make sure I didn’t buy anything on-line on my big benders. I bought sooooooo much stuff.
Pots, pans, a vacuum, a printer, but the plane ticket was the worst one! :see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

9 Likes

Oh NO! so many DoorDash deliveries for booze :rofl:. I made the same justification as you! Hey, it’s better than a DUI… probably true actually.

5 Likes

I bought A LOT of clothes that I really couldn’t afford. Drunk me decided that I deserved everything on my wish list. I made SO many pointless returns. :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

I’ve done that too!! Wake up and check Amazon to see what I bought. I used to worry about drunk texting people, but it turned into drunk buying.

I forgot about QVC, then you mentioned pots & pans. I have SO many Lock n Lock storage containers, they fill 2 cabinets and I have some in the garage. QVC had a 3 or 4 hour Sunday morning kitchen show, if it was football season, I was already drinking to get ready for the game. I have Food Network ceramic stock pots (I think they’re called, 3 sizes) I have a hand blender, a bunch of KitchenAid stuff, also, all in the garage. :woozy_face:

What was the plane ticket for?

7 Likes

A poster of Bea Arthur. :laughing:

11 Likes

I bought a ticket to Nigeria. No joke

18 Likes

That is a legit purchase. Did you go?

3 Likes

Three pairs of shoes.

All the same style, just different colours.

One pair was blue - im a middle aged man why do i want blue shoes ?

They dont fit :rofl:

9 Likes

No but it took me days to cancel it and I didn’t get a full refund.

5 Likes

Wow, what a good thread to remind that doing ANYTHING under the influence can go south :scream:

I never purchased something drunken. I think that’s because I don’t shop a lot and even less online. I had way too much money spent on the food delivery services the day after, on hangover-induced binge eating attacks needing various different tastes from indian to italian food :woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming::woman_facepalming:
Fuck, I have a lot more money since I only order when I’m not in the mood to cook :pray:

4 Likes

I spent some time trying to think about this and nothing really came to mind, but then again sober or not I have never really enjoyed spending money…

3 Likes

I bought a ticket to Norway at 6 am for the next day, during the pandemic.

I told my friend who was living there and he was like…umm, no you can’t come over here because CORONAVIRUS :sob::joy::joy::joy::joy:

8 Likes