Craziest Drunk purchase from Amazon or Online

Names? If not, may I recommend Merlot & Chardonnay maybe?

2 Likes

How much time do you have lmao ?! :rofl: @Dazercat there is not enough time in the day to list my under the influence purchases lol.

But… last one that i can remember was a car. Lol. Opps :rofl:

It makes me sick to think of the money ive wasted online shopping under the influence. All that money , at least 20- 30k could of gone towards travleing and creating memories…

I feel like our phones should have a built in breathalyser/drug test thingy so if it detects substance in our system it shuts the shopping down lmao :rofl:

7 Likes

Love this lmao :rofl:

I use to go onto the pet rescue website that you can purchase animals off , and i would frequently put deposits down for dogs that id convinced myself was meant to be mine. Lol. It was a problem for a while there lmao :rofl:

I lost countless deposits because after id slept id wake up and realise what i had done and just abandoned the deposit because i was too ashamed that id inconvenienced the pet owner into thinking that animal was about to be rehomed.

Ahhh!! The S%&t we do under the influence of alcohol and substance is never pretty! :rofl:

3 Likes

A breathalizer for typing anything in any device would be great! I had to deal with definitely out of order & mind emails professionally. Still shaking my head about some very specials after years … that was the best reason why I refrained from doing anything while drunk, exept texting whatsapp in a friendly way. :pray:

3 Likes

I spent 80 dollars on micro transactions on a video game. Told myself id never spend real money to buy game money. One night i was playing and i vaguely remember saying screw it. This is drunk me. I said sober me would never spend money on this.

6 Likes

Their names are Beer and Penguin :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

The app wont allow me to post a photo as im a new user

2 Likes

Whoa! :crazy_face: Need more info please.

1 Like

Please try again, I think you can post pictures after a week or so. Beer and Penguin are so cute names for cows. I can imagine them living their best life at your place :blush:

2 Likes

I think mine is paying ~300USD for an album on vinyl.

5 Likes

No kidding there i was.
I bought a coupon. Yup i said it. A coupon for unlimited hamburgers. It only cost 5$
It was a receipt from burger King, on the back it said that said call this number each time you go get a burger and they send you a NEW CODE
the shipping was 6 dollars for this coupon
In other words 11 dollars for a receipt that was trash

7 Likes

An entire make up collection inspired on Prince.
Never opened

5 Likes

11 Likes

Soooooo cute :orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

This was last fall, but they were Literal babies and they needed coats and to bottle feed. Lol theyre spoiled

12 Likes

Big cute babies :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I actually was not a drunk shopper lol but I do know someone who is that still drinks. This person once ordered $600 Gucci snow goggles for a ski trip they were planning :joy:

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for this!!!

3 Likes

@Roadrunner2 It might be one of the craziest purchases. But certainly the cutest.
Hugs

2 Likes

This was worth the wait. Thanks for sharing- absolutely adorable!

3 Likes