Craziest Drunk purchase from Amazon or Online

Thought of you when I saw this pic! :joy:

6 Likes

Haha that does bring back memories. If you freeze bananas they’re kinda like banana ice cream I discovered

1 Like

I bought cows :laughing:

5 Likes

Please elaborate.

5 Likes

This is the best one yet Tell us more.

1 Like

Not online, but I bought an Xbox One for my son at Wal Mart, lol. I remember dropping it inside the store too.

4 Likes

I bought a 1988 Ford Econoline Clubwagon van blacked out on benzos.

My other blackout purchases include an electric skateboard, a life size and very sharp Andruil which is Aragorn’s sword from lord of the rings (it has elvish engraved down the side), a ton of my PSA graded Pokémon card collection was purchased while blacked out, a hand painted sheet of the Milky Way in glow in the dark paint for the ceiling of my van, 3 snowboards, a life size replica of a velociraptor skull and another of a saber tooth tiger, and a massive Bowie knife.

7 Likes

I returned none of it.

6 Likes

Oh my word. That’s an adventure in online shopping for sure.

3 Likes

My word, you must be feeling rich now you’re sober :rofl:

1 Like

^This^ Please

Wine + browsing kijiji and poof. Bought 2 calves. I had to then go get them :rofl: 5 hours away. Theyre now here living their best lives. I have 6 acres so I had to install field fencing so they wouldnt escape :woman_facepalming:

15 Likes

My husband kept complaining that his ps4 controllers wouldn’t stay charged. $200 later and there was a new controller, charging station, extended powerstrip and a rug that matched my couch and his ps4 color for the living room. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

I am curious. Would you like to post pictures of them in the pet thread? This is really sweet :ox::ox:

4 Likes

Names? If not, may I recommend Merlot & Chardonnay maybe?

2 Likes

How much time do you have lmao ?! :rofl: @Dazercat there is not enough time in the day to list my under the influence purchases lol.

But… last one that i can remember was a car. Lol. Opps :rofl:

It makes me sick to think of the money ive wasted online shopping under the influence. All that money , at least 20- 30k could of gone towards travleing and creating memories…

I feel like our phones should have a built in breathalyser/drug test thingy so if it detects substance in our system it shuts the shopping down lmao :rofl:

7 Likes

Love this lmao :rofl:

I use to go onto the pet rescue website that you can purchase animals off , and i would frequently put deposits down for dogs that id convinced myself was meant to be mine. Lol. It was a problem for a while there lmao :rofl:

I lost countless deposits because after id slept id wake up and realise what i had done and just abandoned the deposit because i was too ashamed that id inconvenienced the pet owner into thinking that animal was about to be rehomed.

Ahhh!! The S%&t we do under the influence of alcohol and substance is never pretty! :rofl:

3 Likes

A breathalizer for typing anything in any device would be great! I had to deal with definitely out of order & mind emails professionally. Still shaking my head about some very specials after years … that was the best reason why I refrained from doing anything while drunk, exept texting whatsapp in a friendly way. :pray:

3 Likes

I spent 80 dollars on micro transactions on a video game. Told myself id never spend real money to buy game money. One night i was playing and i vaguely remember saying screw it. This is drunk me. I said sober me would never spend money on this.

6 Likes

Their names are Beer and Penguin :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes