Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

Some more sober Christmas cards that I have made :two_hearts:

11 Likes

I love this- my inner crazy plant lady needs one hehehe

2 Likes

These were super cheap to purchase on Revelry :heartpulse: awesome gift for Christmas too. Bookflower – Mijo Crochet

3 Likes

I just finished this wedding card for my Mum and her fiancé’s upcoming nuptials… so much fun :heart:

10 Likes

This is beautiful. They will love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’ve never learned to crochet, but I did knit years ago. Now I card craft and rock paint, and I’m trying my hand at Tangled Art. I think the bottom line is that any of these creative outlets move your focus to healthier things to pass the time … because it’s time we’re trying to achieve. I like to make puzzles, too!

3 Likes

Hey creatives! Here are todays new card designs…5 more male birthday cards made mixing up the same papers and colours…I hope you like! I want to see more photos of other people’s creative projects! xo :koala: :kangaroo: :dromedary_camel: :australia:

9 Likes

Some girly shabby chic cards I made tonight. I have so many more ideas for these papers but I have to go to bed at some point :rofl: :koala: :kangaroo: :dromedary_camel:

9 Likes

Man all of your work is awesome and you are really cranking through it.
:heart:

3 Likes

Where are everyone else’s project photos… starting to feel a little isolated here lol!

Last night’s midnight card makes :koala: :heart: :kangaroo:

7 Likes

I love to card craft! Gearing up for Christmas!

1 Like

Share your creations with us :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m finishing up Halloween rock painting and then will set up my Christmas crafting. I’ll keep you posted! Sorry, it says I can’t post photos. :slightly_frowning_face:

3 Likes

You should be able to post pictures soon … looking forward to seeing your creations. Halloween painted rocks :heart_eyes: …can’t wait to see

1 Like

Okay, thanks!

@Cindi Yes, I want to see your creations too!! :koala: :kangaroo: :dromedary_camel:

This morning in my women’s group we made and painted planter boxes :heart: :koala: :kangaroo: :dromedary_camel: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

This is lovely…i love all the crafts ( very talented).

I have been working on a blanket for past 4 months…pick it up one day and then leave for weeks as i really haven’t been motivated. Below are pics of what i made for a friends sons birth. A hat, booties and a blanket…
Screenshot_20231024_070254_Instagram

Screenshot_20231024_070438_Gallery

11 Likes

@JazzyS They are beautiful! I can’t crochet or knit to save my life! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Thanks Susy --i picked it up as an attempt to quit drinking about 5 years ago – still learning – YouTube has been my teacher. Haven’t picked up how to do Crochet yet but it seems like fun.

1 Like