Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

Oh my goodness it’s precious! That’s absolutely a craft, and a fine one at that! Can’t wait to see progress.

1 Like

The trees are extraordinary gorgeous.

Wow!

I’ve been making these little baby book marks I thought you guys might enjoy! 2mm crochet hook :face_holding_back_tears:

14 Likes

so cute and handy! love em all :heart:

1 Like

Great idea! I love little projects that work up quickly and leave room for creativity.

1 Like

This will take many coats but I started last night and got everything but the very tricky front covered in a coat of grayish-white paint.

Plus tiny accessories! :point_down:t3:

10 Likes

Ooh…I am loving the progress and how adorable are those accessories :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cute! And nice work so far.

1 Like

Halloween is just around the corner :jack_o_lantern:

12 Likes

That’s so cool! Love anything Halloween - so well done

1 Like

Can’t stop :joy: everyone is getting bookmarks.

12 Likes

Hey guys,

I thought I would start a new thread to see what/if other people have started or re-started creative crafts since becoming sober? I have re-engaged my creative side since becoming sober 9 or so weeks ago and it is really positive and motivating. Below are some hand-stitched Christmas cards and a birthday card I made for my nephew’s birthday. I’d love to see photos of what others are making :two_hearts:

Enjoy your day!

9 Likes

You have inspired me to get busy with holiday gift making! Thank you for that! I always wait till the last minute and then don’t accomplish what I had hoped to. Those cards are adorable!

1 Like

@RosaCanDo Thanks! I am taking time out of the workforce so I have the time to get organised earlier this year!

1 Like

My most recent hand embroidery piece :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Oh my god I love it!!! I need to make something like that in honor of my plant babies!

1 Like

Awe thank u! :smiley:

Can I get the pattern for these wonderful little bookmarks from you?

1 Like

@Butterflymoonwoman Just gorgeous!!!

:two_hearts: :kangaroo: :koala: :black_cat: :heart:

1 Like

Thank u sooo much :smiley:

1 Like