Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

Getting back to crocheting. This will be a scarf for a friend.

8 Likes

Finished a slouchy hat for my bestie for D&D Xmas! She’s a fish person character, and I thought this would be a cool seashell/scale pattern and the yarn is so pretty! I was up way past bedtime, but it’s so hard to stop when you know you’re close to the finish line!

10 Likes

This is so beautiful Jenny! I am sure she will love it.
Colors and pattern are gorgeous :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Crocheting is my happy, calming place :yarn::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

My first amigurumi! :smile_cat:

10 Likes

I love it! Was it hard? I haven’t tried but I really want to!

It wasn’t as hard as I’d feared it would be! This was a beginners pattern and pretty much only used single crochet stitch and worked up in the round. It was pretty fast to make, I just was careful to use my stitch markers since it can be touch to keep track in rounds.

1 Like
2 Likes

Oooo I will try this weekend! I even bought some little eyes online! I have a book but I think I need some stitch markers too.
I’ll try this kitty pattern it’s very cute :cat:

I have had this book for years but I seem to be at a weird block where I’m too scared to crochet anything but blankets :joy:

The patterns in that book look adorable! You’re gonna do great!

1 Like

It’s been a week of crocheting and resting. Wish I could retire early and live out my best little old lady dreams already.

11 Likes

Same! I would be such a good retired person. I love knitting, gardening, puzzles, and Jeopardy! Sigh.

1 Like

How good are puzzles!!! Waiting for my kids to move out so I can do a massive puzzle in one of their rooms :joy:

2 Likes

I did some painting tonight. It feels good to be creative.

9 Likes

looking great Emilie :heart: you have a steady hand… my paint job on such a small scale would not look so perfect

1 Like

11 Likes

Almost finished this scarf. Just need to add fridge to the ends.

10 Likes

Working on scarf #2

12 Likes

I have learned how to make butterflies and flowers. How stinkin’ cute :face_holding_back_tears::sparkling_heart::butterfly:

13 Likes