Crocheters, Knitters, Crafters, and the like 2020 to present

Some beautiful work! Oh the fun you will have with your new skills :blush:…I am hoping to learn designs next…this is inspiring

1 Like

They would make a cute garland.:butterfly::butterfly::butterfly::butterfly:

1 Like

Working on my partners belated Xmas present :blush:

9 Likes

I did end up making a cute little entry for my daughters room :sparkles::butterfly:

13 Likes

Love that idea – great work :heart:

1 Like

Finished this gift just in time for my friend’s birthday! Now I gotta think of something for Momma’s upcoming birthday…

13 Likes

Adorable! I’m sure she thinks it’s magical! :cherry_blossom::butterfly::blossom::mushroom::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Just saw this and had to share…

4 Likes

Awww this is such a sweet idea. Lucky girl🥰

Starting a new project :smiley:

8 Likes

I’ve been crocheting some of my first wearables. I’ve loved making the sweater, I’m onto another one already! I made a blanket and some little items for my nephew on the way, due any day now.
Can you guys tell I need to keep my hands busy? :sweat_smile::yarn:

8 Likes

And I finally made my first toy, it’s a kinda creepy looking bunny but it’s for a baby. I’m sure he won’t mind :grin: I ran out of yarn after the body so he got blue limbs hehehe

9 Likes

Very retro, I like :man_dancing::cherry_blossom::yarn:

These all are amazing… great work :clap:t4:…you sure have been busy :blush:

1 Like

I love it. The pattern is called Daisy Flower Charity Square.

What is next? I saw a pattern which I love but it is entrelac crochet. Never did that before. Anyone any tips?

8 Likes

Love this…
So fun and lively :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I absolutely love the colour pallet. Would look nice on my sofa, too😊

How long did it take you to make it? And how big is it overall?
:squid:

Its like 1.80 x 1.40 meters. And it is easy to make the squares while watching tv :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been doing cross stitch because it allows me to stab something over and over. :joy:

11 Likes

Love em… especially the sunflower kitty :star_struck:

1 Like