Daily fitness check in šŸ’Ŗ

Just punched out another 100 burpees in the gym before work.
You might be able to see a theme here for my July. 200/3100

4 Likes

July 1st
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 min upper body weight training
30 min shadow boxing
Day 1 July challenge
So far 21000 steps

6 Likes

I hope to see myself here a few times a weekā€¦ :grin:

5 Likes

Wait, 100 burpees (plus another round) is slow and steady? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I havenā€™t slept much the last 3-4 days at all so Iā€™m completely exhausted on all levels but was happy to get Julyā€™s day 1 set done today. Giving myself grace and calling that good for today! :heart:

4 Likes

The burpees themselves are slow and steady. Doing a 6 count burpee with some lunges or a squat in between each one. They arenā€™t the flailing about crossfit type of burpee :joy:

4 Likes

Any burpee I do Iā€™m sure looks like flailing about :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Good for you, thatā€™s wonderful and inspiring!

2 Likes

Girl you on fire :fire:
:blue_heart:

2 Likes

@MrFantastik 200 Burpees in one day?! Wow! Impressive! Iā€™m not sure if I made 200 in my whole life all together :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

No 100 a day, im a day ahead of most of those here from Europe/US so right now its nighttime of the 2nd. Hopefully tomorrow I wonā€™t be too sore when I bang out the next 100

3 Likes

Thanks girlā€¦ feels good to be mobile and active again. Hopefully this month Iā€™ll see some positive results. :crossed_fingers:t4:

1 Like

Very impressive. 100 burpees alone was impressive but adding on to itā€¦thatā€™s an intense workout. :muscle:t4:

1 Like

Maybe @MrFantastikā€™s burpees are easier cause he is on the other side of the earth. You know with gravity and such? :thinking: :rofl:

No, really, just silly joking. Your burpee count is stellar @MrFantastik :star_struck:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You so sillyā€¦ thanks for the laugh :joy:

1 Like

It makes it harder on the muscles but easier on the lungs haha

1 Like

Thats why we donā€™t jump at the end of our burpee here, lest we float off

3 Likes

:white_check_mark: day 13 of the ā€˜run your butt offā€™ running program

4 Likes

Today I had a needed home day. 8.5k steps cleaning and sorting charity out for donations. Feels good.

2 Likes

Day 3 100 6-count burpees done. 300/3100
4 sets with slight variations included on each set
Thanks @MandiH @Mischa84 @JazzyS @acromouse for the encouragement. These feel like baby steps for me as I used to be able to do 100 in one go, but Im moving and improving and thats all weā€™re after.

4 Likes

July 2nd
5.25 mile brisk walk
30 swim
30 min yoga
Day 2 July challenge
So far 19000 steps

4 Likes

30min Upper Body workout using 6kg kettlebell.

Still not ready to do yoga, I dont want to fuck up my ankle more than it is already. Running have to wait as well :frowning: But its healing, almost doesnā€™t hurt anymore, just a bit swollen and feeling stiff. Luckily itā€™s just a mild sprain.

5 Likes