Daily Gratitude Group

Today I am greatful for having gratitude.
Gratitude for being sober of alcohol and gambling.

2 Likes

Today I am grateful that after the high stress of today, I didn’t turn to alcohol to”fix” my anxiety and washed the rugs I’ve been meaning to wash for months instead lol.

3 Likes

On my visit to the local church. It’s no longer used in a regular basis so always peaceful. I come here every month to contemplate my sobriety and say thanks for another month.

It’s right next to a rose garden that smells lovely.

Also, the sun has come out and it feels like a summer’s day here in Brighton!

210 sober days. Getting chip 7 tonight.

10 Likes

Thankful I have access to fresh foods. Eating my lunch knowing some people do not have the luxury of eating as well as I do. Using this food as fuel, to fuel my body into helping others later today.

4 Likes

Grateful for my mom. And my husband some days. lol

3 Likes

I’m feeling really restless and way too in my head today. Lots of questioning and circular thoughts.

But you know what? I’ve promised my higher power that I will not drink today. I’m sober - and for that I am grateful.

4 Likes

Someone posted this video and I loved it. If you have already seen it, I apologise!

2 Likes

Yes!!! Thank you. I had not seen it, and I’m so glad you shared it. That nails the process :100: .

1 Like

So glad it helped. Alan Watts has more videos and books. They are fascinating.

1 Like

Helped 4 People 2day … gratefull i can

3 Likes

Grateful for the fact I have a job that pays my bills and doesn’t make me dread the morning!

2 Likes

Grateful to have baked pumpkin bread this morning with my children and for being in a better head space than yesterday!

3 Likes

I am grateful that I am going to see my family tonight for the first time in months, as they are visiting me.

Bless cause i get another chance to start over

1 Like

Grateful I finally took charge if my eating habits. I was feeling old and frumpy, but have lost a few pounds and am learning to eat well and look for healthy alternatives. :unicorn:

2 Likes

I am just grateful to be alive, healthy, with a home and some money to buy any of the things that I truly need.

4 Likes

@VSue. Yes, ditto that.:unicorn:

1 Like

I am grateful that I went on my first night out tonight and didn’t drink!!! So happy. I had fun too.

2 Likes

I am so grateful for yoga :person_in_lotus_position: having the opportunity to work on being more centred and present

4 Likes

Grateful for my 14 year career in nursing in the NICU. The most rewarding “job” ever.

3 Likes