Daily Gratitude Group

Grateful for my sponsor coming over late last night when i was losing it

4 Likes

Oh holy cow. NICU nurses are my heroes.:heart:

4 Likes

I am grateful to live in a place I can feel safe, where no imminent threat is looming.

3 Likes

I am grateful for not drinking while my family has been visiting me for 3 days.

I am grateful that I am about to have a bath after a day if walking around the city.

1 Like

I am grateful for how good food tasted at lunch.

1 Like

Grateful for this beautiful day in Houston (High 72, Low 54) :sunny:️:heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Grateful for my dogs and cats and the responsibility they require.

3 Likes

Simply grateful for sobriety. It is the foundation of everything else I can be grateful for.

2 Likes

I am grateful that I have so much more present time to do things I love. Today I am practicing piano!

I am having a bad day so it’s been tough, but I am grateful that I did yoga today and didn’t drink.

3 Likes

Some lofty things I am grateful for: having been born a citizen of a rich and prosperous country, living at this time in history in which my country is at peace, and the people who fought for our democratic and social institutions.

3 Likes

Holy smoke! You are from Houston. I love Houston!

2 Likes

I am thankful that I spent my morning making paper ghosties and hanging them in our maple tree rather than nursing a hangover and being irritable as sin.

4 Likes

That work is over today

1 Like

I am grateful that I have a really supportive boyfriend who has supported me the whole time though my sobriety.

1 Like

I am greatful to be sober. To be able to tick 1 more day on the calendar.

I am greatfull for you people.

:grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

1 Like

Grateful to be asked to chair an AA meeting tonight. My first time. Some butterflies, but so happy to be able to do this.

3 Likes

Really? Now that’s something you never hear! I will say though… the weather isn’t bad for more than half the year (usually Nov- May).

1 Like

The long time AA member passed on.

He arrived at the pearly gates. St Peter Greeted him. He said well I have some good news and some bad news for you.

We have an AA meeting here every night.

The man thought for a short time.

Well if that is the good news what is your bad news.

You are chairing tonight’s meeting.

:grinning::grinning::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

Haha! I’ll remember that one :wink:

2 Likes