Daily Gratitude List

On the right side of the grass! It’s a good start! Something to be very grateful for! Many of us have come oh so close to that fact changing. God must still have a plan for us :wink::wink:

2 Likes

Today I’m grateful for the reminder I got this morning on the value of mindfulness, and the opportunity I had to take a walk outside and practice it.

5 Likes

Today I am grateful for sleep, food, family, my job and my sobriety. I’m grateful I live where I do in a safe country. Love to all.

4 Likes

Today I am grateful that I have the awareness that life is worth so much more than a night of alcohol.

I am grateful for having a loving home - for the physical and emotional support this brings.

I am so very grateful for the other users on this app for their guidance and help at the start of my journey.

I am grateful that I have the opportunity going forward to take control of my life.

4 Likes

Today I am grateful for neuroplasticity, and our ability to change the way we think.

6 Likes

Today I am grateful for this beautiful girl. She has been an amazing dog for 13 years. We have to say good bye today. Cancer has taken her away from us. I am going to get through this sober for her and my family.

18 Likes

Today I am grateful for my friends and potential sponsor and my higher power. I am grateful to be on the journey of sobriety and I am grateful for my sobriety just for today! Every sober day is a blessing, so I’m grateful for that.

8 Likes

Today I am grateful for:
-a beautiful, sunny day after weeks of rain
-stumbling upon the past activity of another member I could really relate to
-all the life choices, however shitty, that led me to here and now
-the improvement of my physical and mental strength, endurance and wellness that I am acutely aware of today
-the documentary “Game Changer”

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for you and your family to have to say goodbye. You gave her a wonderful life and letting her go with grace.
Hugs hun.:sleepy:

3 Likes

That taken today? It’s like the cat is taking care of her and knows.

4 Likes

3 Likes

It was taken last night. They have always gotten along.

4 Likes

I have a lump in my throat thinking of it for you hun. My prayers are going to her right now.

3 Likes

Thank you.

3 Likes

150 days sober today. I’m thankful for all of you on TS here :heart:

5 Likes

So sorry to hear about your pup. I had to put my 12-year-old lab down last summer and it was one of the hardest things I’ve had to do. Stay strong! This is the kindest gift you can give her.

Now that I’m sober I’m finally properly grieving his loss. They truly live to make others happy. How beautiful is that? Today I’m grateful for 12 wonderful years spent with my best friend, Rufus.

5 Likes

Today I am grateful for being sober,i am grateful to a little baby girl that smiled at me, that my children are talking to me and seem happy!I am grateful for the therapist that called me today for a consultation,i am grateful I am cooking food tonight for the children AND ME… grateful for family…wow it can go on and on.thanks.

5 Likes

God’s grace and Mercy
Forgiveness
Sobriety
A.A.
Sponser
My children

3 Likes

My Higher Power
Wisdom
courage
fresh air
friendships
fellowships
peace and quiet.

4 Likes

Today I am grateful for another day sober, I am grateful for my sober time, I am grateful that I am willing to work the AA and NA programmes meticulously and consistently. I am grateful for my higher power. I am grateful for my sobriety goals and the trips I have planned around NZ in AA. Today I am grateful to be alive, I am grateful I don’t have a terminal illness, I am grateful that I don’t have much to worry about, I am grateful I am single and can work on myself without hurting another. I’m today I am grateful for life on life’s terms.
Thank you, God Bless. Hope you all enjoy wonderful days ahead.

4 Likes