Daily Greeting #2

My bad. I thought for sure you had invested in one of those squirrel-proof spinning bird feeders.

I will send more minions to investigate your yard at once. :chipmunk:

2 Likes

Wow had this thread been forgotten? Bumping it back up to the top where it should be. Good day all, stay strong, stay the course! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Aaaww Gareth. Good night :+1::hugs:

2 Likes

Hey there. You’re right, it’s been quiet here. Miss this spot

2 Likes

Has anyone seen @funnydad around recently? This was his thread, it seems a shame of he isn’t participating in it. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

We play an online word game together so I do know he’s alive & kicking :blush:

2 Likes

Was thinking exactly the same today. Where’s sir Rattlesnake?? @funnydad
This thread needs Arizona

1 Like

How are you doing of late hanna banana? Good I hope. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I’m good thanks for asking but pretty much falling asleep right now. How are you man?

I’m good thanks but I doubt I’ll be sleeping any time soon, slept all day in preparation for a night shift tonight which has just been cancelled. Ah well :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Ah well, maybe Netflix?

Yeah I will have a look at what’s on there later after I’ve watched tonight’s crappy UK soap operas. Not short of things to watch. Enjoy your sleep. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I haven’t seen @funnydad around for a while. I think he was struggling a bit a while back. I hope he’s ok.

3 Likes

I ve thought about you Conor @Conor689908 . How are you mate?? I mean really?

1 Like

Oh good to hear. I’m doing pretty ok :+1: getting better at getting better. How’s Rebecca and Murph?

1 Like

Damn it! That’s tough, but I’d do what you did. Kids’ safety first. Was it a bad bite, hope Rebecca is all right?
Poor Murph though… :cry:

1 Like

:two_hearts:

5 Likes

Well that’s crap. Did you see it happening?

Aww. Poor girl. Is she scared of Murphy now? Poor Murphy too. What type of pup is he?

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 2500 replies.

(@ifs edit: see Daily Greeting #3)