Daily Greeting

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!
bitmoji-20190924070951

5 Likes

My daughter promised to clean the litter box if I agreed to take in a kitten. 3 years later, she has cleaned it once.
My revenge is her cat loves me best.:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

High five! Same here

3 Likes

G’day all. Stay strong. Stay the course.
bitmoji-20190801100640

5 Likes

Hey everybody. 5 days and counting till we’re back home sweet home. Nice cool fall day this morning - and no sandstorms in Chicago. Feeling great heading into day 300…

7 Likes

Me tooooooo. If I had a bigger place that allowed pets, and could afford it, I’d most likely have a cat now. I have to settle for an imaginary cat.

Meet my imaginary cat. His name is Ronin. He likes sleeping. But he is mischevious, which can cause problems, what with him also being invisible. Thankfully, he has been behaving lately.

9 Likes

300!!

:100::heavy_plus_sign::100::heavy_plus_sign::100::exclamation:

Congratulations Tom, you’ve well earned it!

2 Likes

I remember this song! Never knew the creator was Finnish.

2 Likes

You ok James? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Wuhuuu. James youre awesome :point_up_2::point_up_2::facepunch:

2 Likes

Nice one Tom. 300 buddy!

2 Likes

Way to go Mr Chigago! 300 I’m making waves :blush:

1 Like

Doing great, thanks, why do you ask?

13 Likes

James I almost fall off the sofa :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Your f***ing awesome buddy. I just laughed out loud! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

@Fireweed @sprinkles. EXACTLY!!! We have 2 cats and it’s like pulling teeth to get my daughters to clean the litterbox. I do it 98% of the time. :pouting_cat::scream_cat:

3 Likes

300!!! Nice work Tom!!!

6 Likes

This is so wrong. But they (kiddo’s) know we have to do it anyhow. So they don’t give a cat’s shit :unamused:

1 Like

… until the kitties can’t shit in the box anymore so the kitties start shitting on the carpet around the box. Then I tell the kiddos that the kitties will be sent to the great kitty farm in the sky (but never follow thru with it).

2 Likes

Beautiful, that a tabby?

5 Likes