Daily Greeting

Yes!!
(101010)

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well I’m off to bed :bed: dear friends. Going to be up at 5:45 to get my exercise in before work tomorrow. It helps my anxiety so much if I can get a brisk walk in to start my day. Glad to have you all part of my evening tonight!

4 Likes

What was the main thread called that asked whether Die Hard was a Christmas movie?
Anybody remember?

1 Like

Christmas decs already?

1 Like

maybe?

1 Like

Thanks James.

1 Like

Oh wait. It returns in this one.

Apparently it’s something Derek cares quite a bit about. :rofl:

3 Likes

100% but even better!

1 Like

Good night dear @crystalclear. Was nice to chat with you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t remember, but it is

1 Like

This one three all around the year. Don’t ask me why but I’m enjoying it. The whole street when the real rumble starts

1 Like

Love the tree, cant wait for the rumble…this is the best we get…376e3d3e44bcb254cf74731d60cfab85

3 Likes

Aaaww. You certainly will have to gather your family and fly to Finland for Christmas one day. I’d like to go to Lapland, Maybe not for Christmas when all the tourists are there, but during the “kaamos”

1 Like

Finland for christmas…? That’s an interesting idea. Does the sun rise during that time of year?

Only for a short time in South. North there are days sun doesn’t appear at all. It’s called kaamos.

1 Like

Apologies for spamming some of you via FB. What could I do, such pleasant suggestions :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning, Kairi! Hope he’s feeling better soon. Will he drink at least? Poor little man. And poor mama! You must be exhausted. Was kitty just chatty or was she in heat? :cat: :fire:

2 Likes

Have tried to give them ice cubes made of juice? Or just water?

1 Like

That’s always with the kids. That’s why I never say they are in good health. Or knock on wood :rofl:

3 Likes