The Stupid Polls thread (Part 1)

I hope it’s not this island.

9 Likes

Hahaha if it is… fuck it, I’m going down with the ship!!

5 Likes

Rules are made to be broken!

giphy%20(10)

Except the rule that you can’t edit a poll after it has been created, that rule is unbreakable… :flushed:

5 Likes

25 or 6 to 4 - best bass line ever! That got me to switch from guitar to the electric bass.

2 Likes

When flying on an airplane, and you have to fart, do you…

This poll is anonymous, so be honest! :rofl:

• Grip the arm rests and let it rip?
  • Hold it in the whole time
  • Take a trip to the lavatory and release the pressure
  • Dunno, never happened to me
  • I never been on a plane

0 voters

2 Likes

Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

• Yes
  • No
  • I don’t know what die hard is and I am ashamed.

0 voters

1 Like

I don’t need to grip the armrests - surely if you were at the gripping the armrests stage, there’d be shart potential.

4 Likes

Ahem…

IMG_20190901_102705

5 Likes

The hell it isn’t

3 Likes

You’re walking down the street, and someone passing in the opposite direction looks at you and says, “Good morning.” Where you live, the standard reaction to this would be:

• Wonder why a stranger is talking to you
  • Recoil in horror and intense discomfort
  • Say “Good morning” back, if you can react in time
  • “Hey Joe, how’s it going? Family doing well?”

0 voters

1 Like

Ha, interesting poll. Hiking near LA, my brother’s friend thought it was novel I said hello to almost everyone we passed.

“Wait, wait, let me try that! Maybe someone will smile awkwardly at me, too.” :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

Follow-up poll. The people who initiate, and say “Good morning” first, are:

• Friendly
  • Monsters

0 voters

3 Likes

I’ve heard different things about different places, in this respect, but never directly from the people who live there, so I’m interested to see what people think or feel about it.

2 Likes

It seems the people have spoken

1 Like

The only element of die hard that makes it remotely related to Christmas is that it took place during a company Christmas party on xmas eve.

If it took place on, oh, I dont know, September 19th, it wouldn’t be considered a pirate movie?

1 Like

Same with It’s a Wonderful Life yet no questions it’s status of a Christmas movie

3 Likes

Less than 50-50 chance here that anyone will respond to a greeting in passing. Of those that do, most will be a mumble without looking you in the eye.

2 Likes

Well, you live life your way and I’ll live it my way, where Die Hard is not a xmas movie :rofl:

2 Likes

Pft those are your people voting against you

1 Like

I asked my wife and she says it’s a Christmas movie. And she’s fancied Bruce Willis since Moonlighting.
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes