Daily Greeting

It depends sometimes the haboob will settle but the wind will not, so it can be unnoticeable, other times you’ll notice a thin to moderate layer on flat surfaces like cars, roofs, sills ground, heads…but always its noticable in the bottom of pools with other stuff like chairs and assorted patio furniture…

2 Likes

Ok you won. Our worst nature catastrophy is the first snow flake coming down every November. It always creates a chaos, trains don’t function, people cry through social media etc.
Btw there was a worldwide dance hit back in the 90s named sandstorm. Made by Finnish guy. Not your type of music, just trivia :blush:

Edit haboob… I like the word

2 Likes

GM. Always up with me, what ever time it is

Messaging with his lover boy eyes that the plate is empty. Moooom

Edit noticed his other half of moustaches have gone short. Pretty sure that 7 yr old and scissors have got something to do with it…

8 Likes

Looks more like a death stare to me. Feed me hoooman!!

2 Likes

bitmoji-20190924080350

3 Likes

Fingers crossed Bill, hope you manage to get her to take it :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

Day 14, slowly moving on to a healthy diet, Anxiety levels were at an all time high,is too much coffee bad?

1 Like

Coffee will definitely increase anxiety levels. Great work on your 14 days :+1::smirk:

1 Like

He looks a bit bad ass, but really he is one of the gentlest cats I know :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Remember, you’ll be the one to clean up its litter every day…

2 Likes

Yep travelling is a real problem if you don’t have a trusted place to leave the animal every now and then…

Checking in. Day 12. Woke up inexplicably this morning at 4:45 and got on here for motivation. That was 30 minutes ago. I’m ready to have a full night of sleep for a change. I will have to start getting ready for work in an hour so do I try to go back to sleep?? Keep having to remind myself that my brain is healing & this all takes time. I’m terrible at giving myself grace. I want to be fixed yesterday. Hope everyone has a good sober Tuesday!

9 Likes

Hang in there… sobriety can effect your sleep patterns for a few weeks until your brain and body normalizes. You are on the right path. The sleep will come. Stay strong. :muscle:

1 Like

GOOD MORNING FRIENDS!!!
bitmoji-20190924070951

5 Likes

My daughter promised to clean the litter box if I agreed to take in a kitten. 3 years later, she has cleaned it once.
My revenge is her cat loves me best.:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

High five! Same here

3 Likes

G’day all. Stay strong. Stay the course.
bitmoji-20190801100640

5 Likes

Hey everybody. 5 days and counting till we’re back home sweet home. Nice cool fall day this morning - and no sandstorms in Chicago. Feeling great heading into day 300…

7 Likes

Me tooooooo. If I had a bigger place that allowed pets, and could afford it, I’d most likely have a cat now. I have to settle for an imaginary cat.

Meet my imaginary cat. His name is Ronin. He likes sleeping. But he is mischevious, which can cause problems, what with him also being invisible. Thankfully, he has been behaving lately.

9 Likes

300!!

:100::heavy_plus_sign::100::heavy_plus_sign::100::exclamation:

Congratulations Tom, you’ve well earned it!

2 Likes