Daily Highs & Lows

This made me laugh, but it may not be humorous to you at all. I do understand the sentiment though, and I hope it is a happy birthday for you, friend.

1 Like

Happy Birthday! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Highs: I received all of my technology items for a big project at work today, excited to see it coming together.

Low: woke up this morning and my back was killing me. Nothing I can’t get through, but definitely sucks. Also my team has a guy out with COVID-19. Just got the results back yesterday…kinda concerning for the rest of my team.

5 Likes

Happy birthday, birthday twin!!

2 Likes

This a great idea!

Low: It rained all day here so I couldn’t walk

High: I smudged my house, meditated, fed the outside birds and made a delish meatloaf

It was a good day​:grinning::raised_hands:t2:

6 Likes

Happy birthday :tada::blush::birthday:

And if it is a f*** for you I hope it’s over soon your day, then. :eyes::grimacing:

2 Likes

It was one of my house mates birthdays too,

2 Likes

Hey! Hope you had a good one! :partying_face:

2 Likes

Ok, love this idea

My high of the day is that i got to eat something delicious for dinner, and i made myself participate in a class even though i was so shy and didn’t want to at first.

My low… isolating myself and didn’t get to chat with anyone of my friends today.

Hope tomorrow gets better u.u

5 Likes

High - I took a long bike ride with my son, good exercise and good bonding
Low - I took a long bike ride with my son, my bum hurts

7 Likes

You’ve taught me something new today! I had to google “smudge my house” because I’ve never heard of that before. Glad you had a great day :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @Coxoncite! Hoping it helps you in your journey. We’re here for you and cheering you on!

I do like this idea. Its something I used to do with my kids when they were younger after picking them up from school. I’d ask them what the best and worst part of their day was.

Anyway, my low… my son tried to do a half ass job with his chore of picking up all the dog poop from the lawn as well as any rubbish the dog has ripped up, bone pieces, chewed up clothes pegs etc. So I had to get him back outside and point out every little bit to show him what I mean when I tell him to pick up the dog poop and ALL rubbish off the lawn.

My high… I have a few but I’d have to say, Married at First sight is back on tv. I love trashy reality tv.

4 Likes

Hahahaha oh I know that feeling after a bike ride when all your ‘bits’ feel bruised. Lol.

1 Like

Just took a hot bath and it stung😂

Oh that’s bad. It mustve been a long ride and/or a very hard seat…

It reminds me though I need to get back on my bike and make it a regular thing so I don’t get sore like that.

1 Like

That show is WILD! :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Its so bad. I love it. So cringy. It makes me feel almost “normal” :rofl:

1 Like

Nice! Yea, I do that practice weekly. Good to cleanse your space :grinning:

Have an awesome day!

1 Like

Great idea @cwak

High today - Close a sales deal with good margin
Low today - Product price will raise tomorrow and anxious of how buyer will react.

1 Like