Daily Highs & Lows

I have (what I believe to be) a new thread idea. Our family ends each day by sharing our highs and lows for the day — what was the best thing that happened today? What was the worst? This is just another way for us to support each other and know what’s going on in each other’s lives. I’ll go first.

My low today is that I woke up much earlier than I had intended, so I’m pretty tired.

My high is that I started back to the gym today after two weeks away. Felt so good to get back into it. Super helpful to my mental health!

Let me hear yours!

23 Likes

I hate it when I get to the end of the day with things left undone! Sorry that’s how it went today. Glad CrossFit went so well, though! I bet that feels awesome :muscle:t3::muscle:t3::muscle:t3:

1 Like

Thanks for jumping into the thread! Hoping you all are able to get out of lockdown soon, friend.

1 Like

High: beautiful bike ride almost 90 km and over 800 D+ which is real cool for mid feb. And more high: i didnt lose the key.

Low: none or i forgot

2 Likes

Great topic! I will try to remember to come back at end of the day.

1 Like

@SassyRocks Wow! This is high praise coming from you!! I hope it will be beneficial in our community here. :smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

I bet it was beautiful! Sounds like a great day!!

1 Like

this is fun! its only 2PM here, but so far…

high – got my teeth cleaned today.
low – had to pay a deposit for a big dental procedure. worse ways to spend money, don’t we all know it, but it seems like i’m bleeding money. :sleepy:

5 Likes

Thanks for joining in on the thread! :blush: So sorry about the dentist, though. Big medical expenses stink.

High: I had a pretty good day, got a good workout in at the gym and a decent day at work.

Low: I snoozed in a hiding spot at work, I don’t like that i do that, but sometimes I seriously can’t keep my eyes open

6 Likes

This reminds me of the topic @Dragonflygirl82 started.

3 Likes

Anxiety maybe? Hate to hear that. Just makes for a rotten day. Glad you got to wrap it up with the fam though. :blush::blush::blush:

1 Like

Keep going, you’re doing so great. Tomorrow, you’ll feel even better!

1 Like

High…video chat with my daughter and grandson

Low…anxiety over house selling

8 Likes

Sinus colds are the worst! I hope you feel better soon.

2 Likes

My high has been getting more accomplished than I thought I would today.
My low was skipping on taking a nap, so that I could be productive. :pensive::yawning_face::sleeping:

4 Likes

So glad you had a great work day! I hope you feel better very soon!

1 Like

My High: I got ahead of work and have lessons planned that go beyond spring break!

MyLow: I barely slept last night. Kept tossing & turning, so im pretty exhausted.

Cravings are kicking my rear. But, i’m stronger than they are. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

YES YOU ARE! You can do this! Way to go, Sara!

1 Like

High: Today’s my birthday! :birthday::balloon::tada:
Low: Today’s my f***ing birthday. :unamused:

13 Likes