Daily stoic

Hey, this was your idea, it’s a great way for all of us to heal, take care of ourselves, and provide the unselfish stoic way of life including our higher power​:+1:t3::love_you_gesture:t3::metal:t3::muscle:t3:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting the thread !!

10 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

8 Likes

11 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

I do read them now, thanks to you! :v:t2:

1 Like

Read something stoic everyday…it helps me. Whenever I’m in any town I always check out the used bookstores for books on stoicism. Good thread, thx for starting it.

2 Likes

Glad you’re here.

Hi @Laraellelarissa - Thanks for putting this thread together. I’ve haven’t heard of this before. Where do I read a daily stoic quote? Any resources available?

Hi. I started by searching stoicism. And then went from there. Some people like just reading the stoics and others like interpretations of their writings. Both work. It’s whatever resonates best with you. :slightly_smiling_face: Glad you’re with us.

3 Likes

Thank you @Laraellelarissa - much appreciated!

1 Like

I just reread your question.

Here is the search.

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread, it’s great. I’ve had an interest and curiosity in stoicism for some time now. I read up on it a lot. Seek out podcasts etc :slightly_smiling_face: I can certainly see the benefits of employing more stoic principles into my own life! :butterfly:

Tranquility comes when you stop caring what they say, or think, or do. Only care what you do

5 Likes

I’m so glad. It really has been helpful to me. Happy you’re here. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

You can go to the daily Stoic and register your email and you will get a quote every day in your email

3 Likes

doesn’t matter what other people say or think. Approval and disapproval are equally meaningless. What matters is what you know is right, and whether you do it.

4 Likes

7 Likes