Day 1 again…….😡

Loving early mornings, waking with a clear mind and motivated!

:sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2:

16 Likes

Amazing, I love early mornings too. Think it is so important going into the darker months to see as much of the daylight as possible. You are doing really well, actually so am I :grin:

6 Likes

Early morning is my favorite part of the day now!! So chill and fresh and not hungover or anxiety or regret filled. Seriously, love me some early mornings!! Plus…running!! :tada::heart:

3 Likes

Early mornings are me times in my house. Hubby sleeps in, I get to start my day off with some yoga, meditation, some reading, and visiting TS. What could be better?

5 Likes

1 week milestone! yeah friend - you are crushing it – keep the days coming and more lovely early morning to be enjoyed :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

I’ll have to try and early morning walk before everyone wakes up! I’m not much of a runner! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes I must try some yoga. What a great way to start the day.

I have never been more determined in my life. :star2:

3 Likes

Hi busy
I also absolutely love to get up early and get a head start, with no hangovers anymore I manage my days with ease and are forever grateful to be sober
Happy busy bee mornings…

2 Likes

Day 8! :star2:

It’s 6:24am and I wake up early again going into Day 8 AF feeling so god damn proud of myself.

Yesterday I was out all day, I took my kids to the Royal Melbourne Show, we had an absolutely brilliant day, and I must say, had I drank the night before, I wouldn’t have lasted all day.

Today is my last day off before I return to work for my week. I am a shift worker, so weekends are random for me. But it’s going be so nice to be at work, with no hangover, no brain fog.

Tomorrow is the AFL grand final and my team is playing. And the weather here is going to be gorgeous!

Happy Friday my sobriety friends.

Life is good!!

:sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2:

2 Likes

Day 9!! :star2::sunny:

Quick post this morning. It’s 5:50am and I am about to head to work.

But another say waking up sober.

My sleep has been absolutely amazing so far.

Have a great day everyone!!!

:sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2:

5 Likes

I love yup how positive you are! You’re doing great :+1:t3:

1 Like

I think these daily check in’s I am doing is helping me stay accountable!!! :star2:

Yes, it’s helpful to be accountable for sure. Many folks post on the daily checking in for accountability thread, but it can get crowded there. Either way, it’s another helpful tool to keep on track. Keep up the great work!!

2 Likes

Yes I’d prefer to use my own daily thread.

Day 10!! :star2:

I honestly can’t believe I have made it 10 days 100% alcohol free.

I don’t wanna say it’s been easy, but it’s definitely been easier than I anticipated. My whole mindset on drinking has shifted and I think that’s what’s made it that little bit easier.

One day at a time will see me win this race!!!

:star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny:

3 Likes

Yeah to double digits my friend – you are absolutely crushing it! Grateful for the mind shift – this truly did help me with my sober journey.

1 Like

Day 11!

Today was a struggle getting up, daylights savings has just started here in Victoria, Australia and losing that hour has hit me.

Although in saying that I love the extra hour of daylight in the evening.

I’ve just finished a busy run of shifts and feel quite meh today.

Hopefully my mood picks up later.

:star2::sunny::star2::sunny::star2::sunny:

3 Likes

Day 12! :star2:

Don’t have much to say today.

:sunny::star2:

5 Likes

Have a great sober today Linda!

1 Like