Day 1, lets do this

My journey starts today.

18 Likes

Welcome to the community Daniel and well done on starting your day 1 today. This is a wonderful community to be a part of.
This is a difficult journey to do alone so do make sure to have good support system irl and stay connected here as much as you can - i have found this community to be my life savor. A few threads that have really helped me…
Daily Gratitude, The Air Of Recovery #4

Checking in daily to maintain focus #56

Hope to see you around!

2 Likes

Welcome Daniel and it’s a damn good day to set out on this journey! We are all progress rather than perfection and I’m just glad you’re here.

2 Likes

Welcome, coming here is a good first step

2 Likes

Welcome! And congratulations on starting your sober journey!! In the beginning it really helped me to follow more sober Instagram accounts and also to read anything I could get my hands on about alcoholism and recovery.

3 Likes

Welcome! 10 days clean and this group and app have been a total blessing! I use it mulyiple times a day! We can all get through this…together!! Congratulations on taking the 1st step!:wink:

3 Likes

Welcome Daniel. 45 days sober today. This platform is a welcoming, encouraging and supportive place to be. It’s helped me tremendously.

2 Likes

Welcome! I’m on day 1 as well. We can do this!

2 Likes

Yes!!! I’m so proud of you!!! This community has been helping me a lot in just 3 days and really dig into those journaling prompts!! They have helped me so much!!

1 Like

Good decision, glad to have you here. Day 1 also, hope it’s our last day 1. Let’s do this!

1 Like

Joining you on my own Day One.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @cloudy. Make sure to stick around and be active, youre not doing this alone

1 Like