Day 1 new member

Hi all

So today I start my journey to becoming clean and healthy.
Iam addicted to cocaine and alcohol and have recently started seen a therapist I came across this app on my app store and taut maybe it coukd be of help to chat to others who are suffering with the same problems

17 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Great job getting hooked up with a therapist.

There’s a check in thread a lot of us use to stay accountable on a daily basis and share what’s going on in our lives. Here’s the link.

Checking in daily to maintain focus #18

1 Like

Thanks guys

Hi, welcome along, nice to meet you. Stick with us and you’ll get great support from great people.

2 Likes

Welcome and good luck! The journey wont be easy and it will take a lot of willpower but just be honest with yourself and dont be afraid to ask for support! We are all here for you dude.

2 Likes

Welcome Kevin! I had to look up where you were from and it’s beautiful there! Are there lots of old castles? And can you go tour them?

1 Like

Hi Donna

Yes lots of castles around the country here.
My own town has the last remaining tudor Manor in Ireland

1 Like

That’s very cool! Lots of history over there.

Ireland has a lot of history for a small country it’s what makes you proud to be Irish :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Yes, I can agree there! You’ll have to meet @Conor689908 here; he’s from Ireland also.

2 Likes

Go for it kev, there are a lot of people here willing to support or give you the tools you need…
I can tell @ day 300 and something … almost a year…

Clear your mind, put your thoughts in and shout out !!!

1 Like

Welcome Kevin, from :canada: ! Day 1 is a good day, and important day. I hope you are proud :relaxed:

1 Like

Welcome to you! Nice to meet you :pray:t2::two_hearts:

1 Like

As they say in our meeting, the newcomer is the most important person in the room. Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome to the family!

1 Like

Kevin, I’m glad to see you on the forum and starting your journey to what I hope is a wonderful recovery. Here is a link to a thread with many ideas that members have used to get and stay sober: Resources for our recovery. Blessings on your house :pray:

2 Likes

Welcome Kevin. This forum has helped me immensely and I’m sure you’ll have the same experience.

2 Likes

Best wishes to you!!! I am on my Day One as well!!!

1 Like