Day 1 - scared but motivated!

Hello!! Such a big welcome to you!! Danielle, this is where you need to be:-)

  1. I was 100% you 43 days ago… I am excited to see you kicking this into your past life memories. You will be amazed by all the positive things that can happen to you once you commit.
  2. You dont have to do it alone! I started here, like you. Then was encouraged to find other resources, which I did, and I love. Here are some for you.
    Resources for our recovery
  3. Check in daily, post, read. You are in a community of people who get it. I know for me, my family and friends just didnt get it. Some had no idea I drank as much as I did. White wine was my posion too, dont get me started on the damage I could do to a box of wine, who really even drinks that shit ?!? And when I tried to quit in the past they would look at me like I had grown a 2nd head.
  4. Proud of you! Take one day at a time. Make this a priority! That is really really hard for mums and wives. But you need to make it so. Go for walks, journal, spend time alone sitting and feeling.
  5. I also like the gratitude thread, It helps center me and makes me focus on the positives in my world.

Happy you are here!

3 Likes