Day 15 Mothafuckaaas

So I am at day 15, well almost after today it will be day 15. And I gotta say I feel pretty good. No more night/day sweats, I can sleep, I can Eat, and my bm is back to regular (sorry if that’s too much info for some of you) but for those of you who KNOW WHAT I MEAN well you know what I mean. Those first few days of withdrawal freakn suck sooooooooo BAD. This last time was the worst one I have ever had. I really thought I needed to go to the hospital, MY ANXIETY was HORRIBLE. I kept having panic attacks. I didn’t sleep for like 3 days. I basically couldn’t function. I couldn’t go out because I felt like everybody could tell that I was feeling like shit. And on top of all of that, I had to take care of my 11-month-old, who is SUPER energetic as you can imagine. I felt horrible because we usually go for a walk in the morning but I couldn’t do that. I couldn’t keep up with her like I usually am. I couldn’t play with her. I couldn’t drive anywhere because like I said I was not functioning 100%. My boyfriend helped as much as he could, but he couldn’t really do much. on the 5th day I began to feel better, I was able to sleep. What helped was Listening to sleep guided meditations and drinking sleepy time tea. I went back to work, (which I was very thankful to still have). Basically any time I had the chance I was listening to something on YouTube. That helps me ALOT. I also went back to writing on my gratitude journal. And my other journals. I have been taking a lot of supplements, so I can hopefully help my body get back to its normal rhythm. Mainly what has kept me positive and strong everyday is just Watching and observing and playing with my daughter. There is NO GOING BACK FOR ME. I AM GOING TO BREAK THESE CHAINS.

31 Likes

Congratulations on your 2 weeks that awesome​:smiley: Loved your topic and had to check it out. Sounds like you did some hard work and you should be very proud of yourself. :+1:
We use a lot of the same tools for our sobriety. And those tools have got me 176 days.
Once the good nights sleeps kick in it really helps you feel great!! I to am a big fan of the daily meditation tapes or cds or tracks or whatever you call them now. I have a bunch on my iPhone. I try to “plug myself in” at least once a day for a nice guided meditation. And during the day I been drinking a lot of different green teas. I love the green teas. Serenity or green ginseng there are so many of them from Republic Of Tea. And I’m doing lots of sparkling water. Keep up the great work. You deserve the rewards. We all do.
:pray:t2::heart:
Oh and the gratitude list. There’s a great thread on here a lot of us use everyday. It’s truly a great way to start your day by being grateful for all we have. Especially our sobriety. And the more sobriety the more gratitude.
:pray:t2::heart:
Grateful for TS and all the helpful people on here.

3 Likes

Congratulations, that’s awesome, im proud of you

2 Likes

Congratulations on your 15 days!!! Keep moving forward!!!

1 Like

Congratulations!!

1 Like

Congratulations! :partying_face: That is wonderful news. Good for you! Keep it up :smile:

1 Like

Good on you keep that positive vibe going​:boom::boom::boom::boom::boom::boom:

1 Like

Congrats on 15 days! I like your headline lol

1 Like

Haha i was like hmm what should i put lol

Thanks you!!

1 Like

Heck yeah!!!

Thanks Matt!!

1 Like

I shall!! Thank you

1 Like

Aww thanks! That’s always nice to hear

Hey thanks!!

Hmm I shall try to drink some more teas!! And sparkling water!! I really appreciate your comment!! Thank you!!

1 Like

How would i look up that gratitude list?

Congratulations :dancer:

1 Like
1 Like

Thank YOuuu!!!

1 Like