Day 3 with many more to come!

Hey everyone,

Today marks my third day of being sober. For the past five years, I’ve been caught in a cycle of binge drinking and smoking weed every night at just 24 years old. What started as just 4 beers a night quickly escalated to 10.
These past few days have been eye-opening. For the first time in years, I’m waking up feeling genuinely happy. My mornings are brighter, and I feel a sense of clarity I haven’t experienced in a long time.
I know it’s still early in my journey, but I wanted to share this small victory. Thank you for your support and encouragement. Here’s to many more mornings of happiness and clarity!

19 Likes

Welcome and congratulations on your 3 days Em
This is a great sober community get and give support. Have a good read around. Join in when you’re comfortable.
:pray:t2::heart:

1 Like

Thank you Dazercat!

Welcome. You are amongst good company and congratulations on Day 3.

2 Likes

Welcome aboard, @Hawks2024 !

1 Like

Hi Em and welcome here! :raising_hand_woman:
Well done for the 3 days, may many follow.
What has helped me a lot here was checking in every day at the daily check in thread. I will share a link with you so you can check it out. Feel free to join. It’s a very active and surportive thread!
Checking in daily to maintain focus #67 (Part 39) - #299 by Lefty624 If you have any questions feel free to ask!
See you around! :wink::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

2 Likes

@Hawks2024

Welcome to the community and great work on day 3…keep going strong it only gets easier :+1:

1 Like