Day 8 so glad i did not drink

Day 9, can someone tell me if this is correct posting it onto my other post please

3 Likes

Me too!!!

One day at a time. Trust the process your life will get so good itll make you uncomfortable! Embrace it!!!

1 Like

Thank you and well done to you too

yay! congrats!

1 Like

Thank you so much

1 Like

Yep, exactly right!

If you want to check in every day you can also join us in the “checking in daily” thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Checking in daily to maintain focus #50

Also, congrats on 9 days!

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

You’re welcome!

1 Like

Day 10 feeling good, so lovely to wake up and not be groggy and cranky, here is to 24 hours, just for today please god

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well done on your 10 days!!!

2 Likes

Thank you very much

Listening to Earl Hightowers story on you tube, love his story, hilarious, sad, inspiring (AA speaker)

1 Like

Day 11, just for today i will not put the poison into my body, the sun is shining so a nice walk later and be vigilant for the AV

3 Likes

Love this song

Was going to go to the christmas parade tonight until i saw they were giving everyone vin chaud, not strong enough at the minute so i will skip that

5 Likes

Excellent choice! Good for you, Meg!

1 Like

2 Likes

Reading around at your posts and threads…i really like your attitude…good on u for recognising that your not strong enough yet and taking steps to protect yourself, its exactly what i did too and thats ok…your realistic about this and i think that goes a long way…i have alot of faith in you and your sobriety

2 Likes