Death by burpees

Worth a shot seeing if it helps :ok_hand:

I finished 14 with 1 second left so I stopped the clock cause I was’t getting 15

4 Likes

Not that I doubted it, but your greatness is still in existence I see :laughing: awesome effort Jenn :boom:

1 Like

Thanks!
@Becsta awww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: thx
maybe I’ll get to 20 at some point. Guess it depends on how many Fridays we do this :joy:

2 Likes

Each time I get as far as I can go and stop the timer, in my head I’m like “fk burpees! Urgh I’m gonna puke… Who the fk even thought to invent them? How? Why? I don’t even wanna do this!” Now later on, I’m like “hell yeah, im going to get to another minute in next week!!” What kind of insane mindgames are these burpees playing?! :joy:

2 Likes

Hello! As already mentioned in the other thread, I’ll do mine tomorrow Saturday after work! I won’t get that far though… :rofl: Last time I got to 10!

2 Likes

We’re only in competition with ourselves :raised_hands:

3 Likes

Well, that was humbling. 11. Guess I shoot for 12 next!

3 Likes

I knew I was in trouble at number 5 lol

3 Likes

Haha humbling is one word for it! Great you joined us!!!

1 Like

11 is great! I agree humbling is a very good word for this. Hell I had a full sweat starting when I was done this morning :joy:

1 Like

Idk. Old comparison fuck here in my head. Off to hiking first.

1 Like

Did 66 burpees after 26 km hike. I changed my technique during the first rounds to discover that this way it’s way better to breathe… I was so amazed about it that I was overwhelmed with counting. Anyways. I did it.

3 Likes

I had to give up after round 10! Considering that I didn’t do any sport (except the challenges exercises) in almost a month, I’m quite happy! :blush:

4 Likes

Wow, I really feel it in the lats today. Wasn’t expecting that!

1 Like

That’s awesome @anon74766472 ! I wouldn’t have had the energy after that hike :sweat_smile:

@Gorden I can feel it in my hamstrings as well. I can feel it everywhere haha

@Jesile did you do the push ups off your knees after the burpee challenge? Wow!

2 Likes

No, I did push-ups of my feet after the burpees! :rofl: I had to finish my daily challenge, only 8 reps though.

4 Likes

Hey 12 minutes is awesome! That’s great ‘those things’ helped your wrists. I bought a support for my left wrist so will see how it goes tomorrow :crossed_fingers:

Challenge done :white_check_mark:
Somehow managed 13 in 13th minute. Realised I wasn’t going to get 14 so stopped the clock. Not sure how it is physically possible to move any faster than I am now but I’m stoked with 13. That actually equates to 91 burpees - so insane!!!

4 Likes

Woohoo! That’s awesome! I’ll do the challenge this afternoon, at the gym! Last time I did 10, so this time at least I want to start round 11. Progress not perfection! :relaxed:

2 Likes