Death by burpees

Each Friday these wonderful ladies @Becsta @Runningfree @Jesile :sunflower: want to accomplish a challenge: the ultimate ‘death by burpees’ challenge :upside_down_face::fire:

Please feel free to join!

10 Likes

That’s awesome. Go team!

3 Likes

Hahaha oh gawd its been made official!! Thanks @anon74766472 :joy::joy::heartpulse:

3 Likes

Lmao! I said something along those lines when I opened the thread :joy::joy: No turning back now

3 Likes

So are you joining too, Franzi? :grimacing:

1 Like

Hmmm. Idk yet, probably :see_no_evil:
In the end it’s only 11 or 12 mins for me of my precious time :crazy_face:

4 Likes

No videos from me! I’m not graceful with burpees at all :rofl:
Are you joining us?

1 Like

In that case you can have a look at the June challenge bc it all started there :crazy_face:

It starts out lame but within 6 mins you’ll get the gist…

That is the correct answer. We’ll pick the rest of you from the ground then and cheer you up. But my memory reminds me that I’ll be swearing being in this thread as well.

The times were between 10 and almost 15 min so far but no stress. Me, for myself I’ll try not comparing and doing it for myself.

3 Likes

Oh I’ll make sure you remember :laughing: just don’t do it in 30 degree weather in the sun this time :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You created this thread :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Oh, well. Hmmm, uhhh f***. Anyway, I’ll find someone I can blame. Just give me some time. :crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

hvq8ONQhQ1XLq

1 Like

Haha so keen! That’s such an awesome effort! Deceiving how it starts off super chilled and then suddenly it’s like ohhh fk!! :laughing::joy:

I did not give you permission to use this picture of me…

2 Likes

I also run out of energy. Last month I got to 13 and then to 14. We shall see how this goes tomorrow :grimacing:

2 Likes

Friday done :white_check_mark:
Finished 12 burpees in the 12th minute
Had to stop because I was out of puff plus my left wrist was killing me - might have to look into strapping it

3 Likes

Haha hmmm we can try for 14, going to have to buy some wrist support before then. I broke my wrist really bad about 7 years ago downhill mountain biking and the bone healed in the incorrect position :tired_face: i could get it fixed but it means taking a section of the bone out and fusing it together… not too keen to go through that!

1 Like

Great job!!! Glad to know the goal! :joy: I’m gonna have to do my early in the morning before work or the heat will take my greatness!

1 Like

Haha. Yeah I normally work out in the afternoons but seemed to do better this morning. Might have to change the way I do things lol