Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

Didn’t say you. Are you the only mod?
Read original post, If post has been changed go to archive.org, it keeps the original forever!

Im a responsible gun owner, I know personally many great people who as police, fire, military and medics would lay down their lives without a second thought to protect those in danger and the rights of people like yourself, who make such bold and misguided statements from the comfort and safety you find inside your four walls (provided by those people you detest). Please sir, find the appropriate thread for your vitriol.
Disclaimer. This is my opinion, based on experience, and it is not open for discussion.

1 Like

You’re allowed to have your opinions. But @Dazercat is also allowed his and his feelings on the matter. He wasn’t looking for debate and I don’t think there’s a need for it here. But your response wasn’t necessary and I wouldn’t call what he posted as vitriol. He said nothing about changing laws about gun rights or taking away from the good people who serve us in the community. I respect you, but I believe you reacted with your personal perspective too quickly here.

7 Likes

We do have a guidelines now not to post about political topics. This one’s a little dicey as @Dazercat intended to share what was gnawing at him, not initiate a discussion on it.

Others may feel differently about the issue itself, and that’s fine. But lets all please move on.

6 Likes

Hi there,

You directed your question to me (see below), so I answered it to the best of my ability with the information available to me.

No, I am not the only mod.

Hope this clarifies for you.

1 Like

@SassyRocks
You, a moderator forgot to edit this one.

Uh, moderators don’t read every single post. Nor should they have to. Pretty sure there’s a few thousand a day (at least it feels that way).

Use the Flag function if you think a post needs their attention.

7 Likes

I was tagged, I wasn’t being nosey looking for stuff that I know nothing about.

I don’t edit posts, except my own. Nor do I read all the posts, hadn’t seen the one you referred to. Moderators do not read all the posts.

Is there a specific issue you require help with? If so, please private message the moderators. You can reach us all together in a private message by sending to @moderators. Please note that @moderators only works in private messages.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

I will remind everyone about Guideline 13:

1. Please refrain from posting about politics . Political discussions will be removed by moderators without bias.

Gun rights, etc, I would consider a matter of political debate. It’s something bothering a member, okay. We do not need to debate it.

Let’s all please drop this and move on.

8 Likes

Looks like I missed another fun day on the farm

13 Likes

It seemed to be all over the place. Usually it’s one or two threads. :unamused:

2 Likes

Did anyone quit the forum??

1 Like

Yes, Stella left today. She wasn’t involved, just fed up.

1 Like

That sucks. I like Stella. I didn’t really read much so I’m guessing I missed a lot.

3 Likes

Yeah it was kind of a shit show in like 4 different threads. A lot around the same time too.

2 Likes

I missed it all too. Work gets in the way of my forum time.

1 Like

I threw a surprise birthday party for Shannon so I was busy all day. Here’s the cake

18 Likes

That’s a cake? No way! That’s amazing! Happy birthday Shannon. :birthday:

5 Likes