Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

When things are going too well and you need to fuck everything up real quick.

18 Likes

In case of emergency, break glass and make everything worse.

11 Likes

It’s weird bcuz I know Bonnie Plunkett is from that TV series “Mom”. Which by the way is an amazing series about recovery. But how does this relate to this post?

6 Likes

Well that’s more than I knew!

1 Like

It’s a good series! Made me really miss 12 step meetings actually. Check it out if ur into shows like that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah. Great show actually.

Doesn’t relate to this thread in anyway I see. :thinking:

3 Likes

Is there an episode where everyone doesn’t do exactly what she wants so she storms off?

5 Likes

Actually, probably. :joy: It’s true to life in a lot of ways. (And Bonnie is kind of “progress, not perfection” personified.)

3 Likes

Hey. Did you ever check out Loudermilk ? I think I might have mentioned it to you before. It’s on Prime. We loved both shows.

1 Like

No I’ve never heard of it! I’ll have to check it out!

2 Likes

Oh it’s great. He’s mean though :joy:

4 Likes

Omg I just Googled it! This looks hillarious! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 Like

Watched this show and sad it’s not coming back. Good stuff.

1 Like

I love how your profile picture perfectly matches your reply :joy:

2 Likes

I definitely recommend. 5/5. The unsung star is Brian Regan, imho.

This thread is so last year.

4 Likes

Hmmmm…he does have that look about him…

1 Like

Is it 7pm cst or what time for my time zone?

Eastern Standard Time

1 Like

Welcome @Brettmans,

I see you just joined an hour ago and have not interacted on any thread except to promote a zoom meeting. I would highly caution our members (especially new members) to be cognizant of joining a meeting with someone they know nothing about. If I am mistaken about this, I will be glad.

@Brettmans, could you give us more information on your zoom meeting? Who is it with? AA? I see you are sober since October, that is great! Can you share a bit more about your self and your sobriety journey? Why you joined the forum? And why you are instantly promoting a zoom meeting? Just trying to get a sense for our members. We would love to get to know you a little. Thanks!!!

20 Likes