Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

Could it be more beautiful?? I doubt it!

The past is sunny, with snow!! I got to snow shovel, a rare treat!!

19 Likes

So fucking beautiful. Looks like the dinosaurs could still be walking there.

10 Likes

One dinosaur is… me
:joy:

7 Likes

13 Likes

I feel you on that. Especially today. Maybe there’s beauty in that too, then. :dragon:

3 Likes

Worry not @SassyRocks, Saturday exists and I have proof!

16 Likes

I was hoping Saturday would arrive! Thank you Aybee for the glorious vision into the future!!!

:people_hugging::heart::people_hugging:

5 Likes

Such a shame all of this gorgeousness ended up in the derailment void :smile:

7 Likes

Yes, if I wasn’t so lazy, I would create a new topic for it.

6 Likes

I bet Saturday in Britain doesn’t look that stunning :thinking:
:squid:

5 Likes

I can confirm it does not.

4 Likes

Oh the cdc…i don’t trust them as far as i can throw them. Either way, my point remains the same - 3 days!!!

Preposterous and dangerous…what happens to someone when they smoke a cigarette with a patch on!!! That is what you call dangerous.

If someone wants to use the same thing they are addicted to to help them with their addiction then i would recommend homeopathy. Definitely not a nicotine patch!

so glad you are here in the void.

4 Likes

To derail the derailment void: I’m stealing this meme :+1:

3 Likes

It is all yours - no steal - given freely. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m derailing this derailment.
Pivot.
It’s Friday!
Going to be a hot one here at 37°C, and all this early cloud will burn off.
For all you Thursday dwellers rest well and be assured Friday is on its way.
@SassyRocks

21 Likes

I finally got my dusting of snow I’ve been awaiting while other parts of the USA got blanketed. It’s been a weird winter here. Thanks for your lovely images.

14 Likes

So beautiful. Thank you!

1 Like

:pray: Friday’s looking good!

3 Likes

Sooooo beautiful :melting_face::melting_face::melting_face:

3 Likes