After over 6 years, I’ll finally catch that ban. ![]()
Tis currently 11:52pm so not quite tomorrow…
But will be dark. I can better tell tales of future-world when the sun comes up.
Will try and take a pic for you to show that the sun will still rise, and our beautiful lives will go on regardless of the calm or the chaos that surrounds.
I am hopeful tomorrow arrives. Will await your transmission.
And likely move us to derailment.
I bring exciting news from the future!
The future is here, and it’s glorious!!!
It arrived right on time ![]()
I think you’re going to like it tomorrow @SassyRocks, which is today.

Wow.
Not wasting any time getting this on track to derailment.
Yes, well, I didn’t want to be hypocritical totally starting a derailment. I do so appreciate the look into tomorrow! I do try to stay present, but knowing the future is just a moment away with my friend there already, well, it is a very wonderful thing!!!
Loving it ![]()
And the trip to the derailment void ![]()
Did you derail yourself???
100% and I took Aybee with me.
Yeah well they have it coming typically
I think I’m going to start crying. It’s so empowering …
To all the tomorrows that we will have, especially those that we can see in advance, thanks to our friends.
I just love it here…Thank you all… 
That’s beautiful @AyBee
Also its my first visit to the DT since returning, Im surprised
![]()
Oh my gosh, is it tomorrow already? Thank you my friend!! I am so looking forward to savoring its beauty!!

Keep em coming Aybee, we all need some hope for a new day every now and again. ![]()



