Derailment void / Off topic 2021 to present

Hi there,

You directed your question to me (see below), so I answered it to the best of my ability with the information available to me.

No, I am not the only mod.

Hope this clarifies for you.

1 Like

@SassyRocks
You, a moderator forgot to edit this one.

Uh, moderators don’t read every single post. Nor should they have to. Pretty sure there’s a few thousand a day (at least it feels that way).

Use the Flag function if you think a post needs their attention.

7 Likes

I was tagged, I wasn’t being nosey looking for stuff that I know nothing about.

I don’t edit posts, except my own. Nor do I read all the posts, hadn’t seen the one you referred to. Moderators do not read all the posts.

Is there a specific issue you require help with? If so, please private message the moderators. You can reach us all together in a private message by sending to @moderators. Please note that @moderators only works in private messages.

Thanks!!

3 Likes

I will remind everyone about Guideline 13:

1. Please refrain from posting about politics . Political discussions will be removed by moderators without bias.

Gun rights, etc, I would consider a matter of political debate. It’s something bothering a member, okay. We do not need to debate it.

Let’s all please drop this and move on.

8 Likes

Looks like I missed another fun day on the farm

13 Likes

It seemed to be all over the place. Usually it’s one or two threads. :unamused:

2 Likes

Did anyone quit the forum??

1 Like

Yes, Stella left today. She wasn’t involved, just fed up.

1 Like

That sucks. I like Stella. I didn’t really read much so I’m guessing I missed a lot.

3 Likes

Yeah it was kind of a shit show in like 4 different threads. A lot around the same time too.

2 Likes

I missed it all too. Work gets in the way of my forum time.

1 Like

I threw a surprise birthday party for Shannon so I was busy all day. Here’s the cake

18 Likes

That’s a cake? No way! That’s amazing! Happy birthday Shannon. :birthday:

5 Likes

That’s pretty incredible. Well done.

2 Likes

Beautiful!!!

2 Likes

Are there gummy worms in the bottom?

8 Likes

That would be ace!