Derailment Void

I see one of your that was flagged that was racist. Forum rules still apply. There’s a difference between a political meme and a blatantly racist meme. And no, I didn’t flag it; just letting you know that might be the reason
Edit: oops post was moved so it replied to Sassy. Was for @ReneeAnn

4 Likes

1 Like

5 Likes

Opening back up to continue this thread in the spirit it was intended!

@bootz that is so funny! I am a member of a chicken keepers group on Facebook and someone posted a video a while back of their turkey rounding up all the chickens to get them to go to bed :joy:

1 Like

Anyone else notice a recent decrease in flags. Either we become less offensive (hahahaha, right?) Or the problem was never us to begin with

5 Likes

How do u notice flags?
Is that just when something has been tagged offensive and you got to click on it to see it.

How do you know if you been flagged?

Post gets hidden and you get an automated message

1 Like

The post doesn’t always get hidden. Sometimes it is automatically hidden because the person who flagged it has a high ratio for accepted flags (so the system ‘trusts’ them) or it is hidden by the mod who rules on it.

You should get a pm if you get flagged @Dazercat. I see that you only have 1 flag. No worries there.

2 Likes

One flag? Off with their heads!

5 Likes

You aren’t wrong

5 Likes

I remember my first flag

5 Likes

From what I’ve seen the meme thread has become a lot more pleasant. The politics one is exactly as expected…

6 Likes

It was me who did it

6 Likes

Hehe. Once is enough. I think I only had the once

2 Likes

D knows what it’s like to be flagged by men and women. Sometimes at the same time

4 Likes

Ha. I loled. We are dorks :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’m still reeling from my first flag :joy:

5 Likes

If it is any consolation, I have been flagged about 10 times over the years. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Lol I think I’ve had two memes flagged

2 Likes