Derailment Void

I’m going to get the greatest of pies. The pizza pie

6 Likes

At least we agree on something. I could eat it every day.

1 Like

I’ve worked in a lot of pizza shops throughout the years and I had pizza every day. Life was good

2 Likes

And on the 8th day, God said “let there be pizza” and the world rejoiced for with this, they knew they had God’s true love.

4 Likes

Greater love hath no man than this, that he layeth down a pizza for his fellow man.

4 Likes

@Robin and not a moment to soon

It’s like a 4 month old thread lol. Nothing happened that I know of

Our mods fuckin rock. No one better speak I’ll of any of them

2 Likes

What’s the purpose for the megaphone at the top? Why does it change color sometimes & why do I seldom see the people using that feature on the forum threads?

#SundayMorningSobrietyQuestions🤔

I was curious about it to so I clicked on it and made the same assessment that @C-sun did.

It’s weird and has no rhyme or reason to me & I don’t see the draw either. Good to know we’re all in consensus :smile:

2 Likes

What is this “frosting” y’all speak of…you mean icing??? Bwahahahahah

2 Likes

Not yet. I think I’ll go see it tomorrow tho. Have you seen it?

Hey lil’ cute Sourhern Belle! Yes Ma’am we do mean icing :smile:

1 Like

Oh boy can’t believe I got sucked into this thread… it’s like I can’t help myself.

@beyondmythoughts everyone knows wikipedia is not a credible source, it’s edited by the same kind of people arguing about it on this thread lol

My likely unpopular personal opinion:

The only cake worth eating is red velvet and carrot cake… now after further evaluation of my prefered choices, they both have in common cream cheese frosting… which is leaning towards cheesecake deliciousness.

Is cheesecake a pie or a cake? Neither it is a happy middle ground for all to love and enjoy.

Sweet pie is best warm with ice cream in the evening or cold with coffee in the morning.

Pizza, Sheppard, and pot pie are my personal favorites because I’m not big on sweets.

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

2 Likes

You crack me up! You’ve got a beautiful mix of old soul wisdom, wit & some hippie sprinkled in. Hope you’re doing well. Hugs & have a great Sunday! :hugs:

2 Likes

Do I have the more unpopular opinion by publicly stating I could never eat cake again and be perfectly content with life? Lol I’m not a sweets person :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Has anyone tried a cheesepie? At Christmas time my family makes a dessert that is essentially Ricotta cheese, some eggs and nutmeg that is poured into a pie shell and baked. I don’t know how it is spelled, but it’s pronounced “peetz a la gaut” It’s cheese pie!

1 Like

I mean I was already one of your biggest fans but you just took it to a whole new level. Let the cheesecake be a cake.

2 Likes

“Derek, am I going to have to deal with this another week”…

:thinking: