Derailment Void

We’re gonna get kicked off this thread :speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Hahaha, nothing to do with me. Who’s Pat?

1 Like

The pats – Cates American football team. There’s a sober selfie of her in the kit

1 Like

I only speak hockey

2 Likes

Yeah saw that. I’m trying to distance myself from you lot for derailing the derailment void.
Not me, I’m not here!

1 Like

It’s not possible to derail the derailment void!

2 Likes

Haha yeah. Cate was panicking!

2 Likes

I’m just here for the clowns

1 Like

PhotoEditor_20191013_161427782

Haha, share that on his thread pls m8 :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Edit, not to take the piss just to lighten him up a bit

Well hot damn! I just went back to the first post on this thread, and scrolled down. This is an awesome thread! Started ages ago …

I guess it’s where posts that were/are derailing existing threads come to die (… or live a much better life) :grin:

Yep that’s exactly what it is, and you were worried about derailing it last night. It’s impossible to derail it yay :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Not sure you should have told me that. :innocent:

Do your remember when they changed marathon bars to Snickers?? They’re meant to be changing them back I read!! Mind blown

I kind of remember that. As long as they still make it, I don’t mind. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’m older than you. I remember when they changed Oil of Ulay, to Oil of Olay, as some countries couldn’t pronounce Ulay. First time I had heard of Global marketing, :astonished:

I don’t specifically remember them changing it but having just read it written as OLAY I just thought-- but to say it out is ULAY​:joy::joy:
how are you this evening, is it evening there?

It’s just after 3pm here.

I need to be doing other stuff (away from my phone) but have been procrastinating :cry:

Hope you’re evening is going well :+1:

1 Like

It’s just after 2pm here & I’m running an errand with my daughter. Then it’s home to get some chores done! I’ll have to be putting my phone away too. :blush:

1 Like

I had a dream where I was tricked into going into the wrong train station and then turned into something that looked like a rotisserie chicken with no legs by aliens so I could transport other aliens back to their homeworld. But I escaped!

2 Likes