Derailment Void

My suggestion, destroy their habitat by dumping toxic waste in it. They’ll relocate, just you watch. Or they’ll become radioactive super-coyotes. It’s a 50-50.

4 Likes

No, it’s a win-win. It’ll make a great movie.

4 Likes

No one has the right to not be offended. Just sayin.

The coyotes ran off the foxes. Used to get kits lounging in the yard just chilling. And here I thought the fox shrieks in the middle of the night were bad. Now the coyotes gather up and start yucking and yipping it up out there for 5 to 10 mins straight.

Reaching out to a few contacts to see if there is some local wolf urine I can get from a preserve. May try the hair route as well. Not sure if it will work with these guys given there isn’t any real overlap in territory, but seems like worth a try. Other means, such as a .223, can’t be used due to laws and they can’t be relocated or dealt with by wildlife officials unless rabid.

Worst case, maybe a tree stand and a bowie knife would work. Ninja Goat Assassins.

7 Likes

The hunters we hire for the feral hogs here have to use knives as well…we border State Parks and also another community. They hunt them with dogs, messy business all around…but effective.

5 Likes

That is insane. A charging hog is not something I ever hope to see. Guess that is what we get for turning pigs into accessories for murder. Lol

2 Likes

They are scary as hell! The biggest ones I ever saw were at Cape Canaveral National Park…gigantic…luckily on the other side of a canal from us. You don’t want to get between mama and piglets.

Continuing the discussion from Checking in daily to maintain focus #8:

@C_8 Snap crackle pop! :notes::fox_face:

Are you talking about the legendary rice krispies or does snap,crackle and pop pertain to something else in your part of the world? :slight_smile::slight_smile:

It’s one of the many sounds a fox could make!

Yeah but do you have Kellogg rice krispies in Canada :joy:

Yes.

images (2)

1 Like

Jumbo Rice Krispies. Does that mean the rice is bigger than what we get?

Does that mean it will snap,crackle and pop louder than ours? :slight_smile:

I would imagine that it would sound like a avalanche! You’d run and hide!

old post but get yourself a roadrunner they love chasing them buggers, beep beep!

Nah, they put the same sized package of same sized rice in a jumbo box. It’s nice for when you want to feel like you have more food in the pantry than you do.

1 Like

Also the Canadian version snaps, crackles, and pops while still in the package and the jumbo box gives it a more fun exciting reverberation/echo effect.

1 Like

@CapriciousCapricorn I havent started it yet. This is in part due to the fact that I havent read the module I wanted to run, and part not knowing how I’m going to run it.

3 Likes

Getting to meetings and being part of it all is very important but also having a life outside the meetings are as just important I believe we get AA and Na natzi,s everywhere you go ???:rofl::rofl::rofl:thought if the day

1 Like