Derailment Void

I didnt make the meme. It did make me laugh.

And like gmo said I would have laughed at any face.

Im not a fan of greta, so it did add a little extra humor for me.

6 Likes

I think you may be looking into it a bit too much. If you do want to argue the meme, could you do it in a private thread? Despite the big memeflow afterwards, I prefer this thread open at all times since this is therapy for some

6 Likes

Not publicly posting offense at a crude political meme gives the poster tacit approval to continue posting crude political memes.

1 Like

Im happy to discuss this in a private thread, not in here

I don’t see the need for a private discussion. I’ve made my point and I’m moving on to genuinely funny memes! : )

Would you please stop demeaning me. You do it all the time and it’s always just me. Do I have a target on my back or something. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

It was not political I found the facial expression spot on with constipation. Good day to you

2 Likes

Haha yeah I sure do love memes about killing multiple people in the streets who are excersizing their right to protest. So original! So funny! Haha wow never seen anything like it. Blown away. Top notch. :unamused:

2 Likes

Please explain how this meme is funny. Is it funny to imagine peaceful protesters being killed?

1 Like

Burning down people’s businesses and shooting innocent people and children is not peaceful. I back the blue not the other.

4 Likes

The things that keep us up at night, I swear…

3 Likes

wtf America, America under the influence this year or something

2 Likes

This is definitely a hold my beer while I do this moment.

FB_IMG_1596796734072

2 Likes

Entitled kids be breaking into that backyard with their Karens lol

2 Likes

The entire world was told “don’t drink the kool-aid.” America responded with “can I have seconds?” I hope that explains it…

4 Likes

what’s kool-aid?

1 Like

thats the family guy running gag lol

1 Like

You got me haha I feel shame…

1 Like

Been inder the influence of insanity for a long time.

1 Like