Derailment Void

I’m not allowed in the lounge. See above conversation re: flags

5 Likes

You don’t have any flags (except asking mods to delete photos).

1 Like

@SassyRocks I demand lounge access!

1 Like

I think that all happened when I was away on break and came back to HUH, WHAT HAPPENED HERE??!!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I blame Angie

If I was more vigilant I would move all this off topic to the derailment void, but I am going to take a nap instead.

5 Likes

Other mods exist. They can do it

Let’s not go there…

1 Like

One woman was talking too much about fertility issues for the other woman who had fertility issues. This was all in a private group thread so don’t bother looking. And then it split into women who supported woman #2 who was mad at woman #1 and they ganged up on us if we said something in support of woman #1. Huge mess. Now Melrm and Elisabeth and one other person don’t log onto talking sober!

2 Likes

Ya, and money well spent to not have adds when I log in. Y’all could have got more :moneybag: out of me on that one.

Sounds like what I would expect. Sucks those members left though.

2 Likes

It rocked my sobriety for a huge while…

1 Like

Oh she definitely is

1 Like

Sassy. Let other mods do it. You deserve a nap

Derailment is fun!!

5 Likes

This is off topic but since it is the derailment void after all… I’ve always read your name as “Kare-ness” but realize after various posts, it’s “Karen-Ess”. :joy: I’m not as smart as I thought :thinking: lol

4 Likes

Do any of the flags I received count?

@Salty I’m not sure I really thought it through, it could be either?! Princess/Kareness/Lioness. Karen by itself was already taken!

P.S. Just reread your post, so you thought my name was “Kare” plus ness. Lol!

4 Likes

You have 2 flags that were approved, tho you did delete both posts, so that is a positive. It isn’t anything to worry about.

If a flag falls in the forest of your posts and you are not there to care, was it even a flag?

I think there’s something in that for all of us.
:thinking:

4 Likes