Derailment Void

I just deleted my account 3 different times and the flags disappeared with each account. Problem solved. :man_shrugging:t2::grimacing:

It wasn’t really that thought out…

5 Likes

And yet you are now a moderator. This is a testament to the rehabilitative power of the flag.

I don’t recall ever being flagged, myself.

3 Likes

Lol, I only got 1 flag b4 I became a moderator. All the others are since then. :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Become the law, and then break bad?

2 Likes

My takeaway from this then is that becoming a moderator corrupts you.
:thinking:

1 Like

@AyBee, I think it is a few factors… one because I post a lot. And also it was when I was for all intents and purposes sole moderator…stepped on some toes and got mostly retailiatory flags. In any event, it is all good.

5 Likes

I remember those days/weeks. It was messed up :frowning:

3 Likes

I was only joking.
I’ve witnessed some of the backlash you receive and i more than suspect most flags are petty retaliatory tactic flags.

2 Likes

Ah, thanks for the clarification…one never knows!! And yes, there is for sure tit for tat sometimes. We are all just humans and easily upset and to react…myself included! We are all doing our best I think.

And tho I don’t always ‘get it’ right off, I do appreciate your humor!!

1 Like

Sometimes i deliver humour in extreme deadpan.
If i see the mark is missed i do try to clarify.
Or not.
:joy:

4 Likes

Wowz derailment void is extremely entertaining to read haven’t seen it about for months and all of a sudden it pops back up .:wink::pray:

7 Likes

I realize my humor isn’t for everyone but if I can make a joke and get one like, then I just convince myself everyone who didn’t like it is just wrong hahahahah

6 Likes

I remember some time ago, worrying that I was going to be flagged for derailing the Derailment Void.
Oh to be young again :rofl:

7 Likes

I remember that Cate. Wasn’t it a conversation we were having?

3 Likes

Yes it was!!! :rofl::kissing_heart:

3 Likes

If flags were a badge of honor I would have a chest full of medals

9 Likes

I’ve never watched that show and never understood the title until this moment.

2 Likes

We could call it the Madonna badge

Like a virgin
Flagged for the very first time
Like a vir-ir-ir-irgin
Raise your red flag
Next to mine

4 Likes

One of the best written and acted series I’ve ever watched, along with Justified and the Sopranos

3 Likes

My original account would have been right there with you :rofl:
This one I have been on my best behavior :woman_shrugging:t4:
I also don’t give as much advice because people didn’t like it much and flagged it.
I also flagged Robin once or twice. Also didn’t stick.:woman_facepalming:t5:

3 Likes