Derailment Void

Eat cake. And since cheesecake is pie, it’s fine to eat.

Has this really not dropped yet? I mean…

1 Like

Classic misdirection

4 Likes

4 Likes

So he had cheesecake the other day and posted a picture of it, so if cake is for sissies, he’s a closet sissy hiding behind his wild finger pointing accusations at those of us who are in the know that cheesecake is cake.

Am I really going to have another week of this Derek?

4 Likes

Yes. Buttbutter

I’m European, we use bidets and I’m clean and fresh, no buttbutter on my sheets :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

I’m still waiting for them to take off in the states. Until then it’s good ole using your hand

See, it’s just a matter of you all catching up with us and some of you forget we have many years of wisdom which the New World left behind, bidets, cheesecake is actually cake… I could go on but you’ll all catch up one day and there’ll be many more realisations.

Buttbutter is quite the tenletterfilling, I have a funny buttbutter tale about a friend and a female acquaintance but I daren’t tell it.

1 Like

I prefer pie but I’m pretty open to batting for the cake team on occasions. I just believe cheesecake is cake and I’m standing up for its right to be a cake in a world of cakophobia.

#leavethecheesecakealone

1 Like

I’m going to get the greatest of pies. The pizza pie

6 Likes

At least we agree on something. I could eat it every day.

1 Like

I’ve worked in a lot of pizza shops throughout the years and I had pizza every day. Life was good

2 Likes

And on the 8th day, God said “let there be pizza” and the world rejoiced for with this, they knew they had God’s true love.

4 Likes

Greater love hath no man than this, that he layeth down a pizza for his fellow man.

4 Likes

@Robin and not a moment to soon

It’s like a 4 month old thread lol. Nothing happened that I know of

Our mods fuckin rock. No one better speak I’ll of any of them

2 Likes

What’s the purpose for the megaphone at the top? Why does it change color sometimes & why do I seldom see the people using that feature on the forum threads?

#SundayMorningSobrietyQuestions🤔

I was curious about it to so I clicked on it and made the same assessment that @C-sun did.