Derailment Void

@siand @Eke
seems pretty accessible to me

2 Likes

Yes. It just doesn’t show up in the forum feeds.

4 Likes

I think mine got dumped in the derailment graveyard. That’s where the truly detailing posts go. Probably littered with my arguments throughout the years

6 Likes

Derailment void is public. Derailment graveyard is unlisted from the forum feed :blush:

4 Likes

I think those of us who have been here awhile all have some posts in there.

2 Likes

I simply expressed my opinion of no love lost to her…then was attacked for saying it’s not a soberiety post…so why have an app or community centered on sobriety if there is not targeted discussion…?.. Several attacks from different post but I am the bad guy lol to funny

No worries I shall move on and give your app a grand review when able thx and stay sober…that’s what we are here for anyways correct,?

2 Likes

Good luck with everything, bye.

3 Likes

We are all doing our best to move on and come together as a community. Hopefully we can all put our differences aside and remember some of our prime objectives…sobriety, support, fellowship. We aren’t perfect, but we can all learn and grow. :heart:

6 Likes

Okay, keep sober and we will be here if you change your mind. Take care!

6 Likes

FWIW, we know others were not responding respectfully either. We understand in these days of heightened stress in the World we don’t always lead with our best selves. But…We can continue to try and do and be better. :heart:

5 Likes

I think you went beyond “stating your opinion of no love loss”. It really was disrespectful. You didn’t have to say anything.
We are all trying in our own way and together to stay sober. We also like to talk about our lives, kids and jobs. This was no different than just a discussion in that regard.
You “simply” were being cruel to someone who just passed.
Yes, your opinion, but it was adolescent of you to behave that way.
On that note; I wish you a good evening.

11 Likes

Sorry. I’m not letting that slide.

As a member, not a moderator, would you walk into someone’s funeral service and announce, “Eh, I didn’t much care for them”?

Show some damn respect for other’s mourning. This is a community of recovery because it’s a community of support. It all got out of hand, but own your part, man.

God bless.

15 Likes

Actually, my first near slip came last night because of the news and because I was surrounded by people drowning their sorrows. If it hadn’t been for that thread, I might have said screw it, hit reset and poured whatever. But thanks to @SassyRocks centering reminders and @Dazercat’s empathy, I didn’t. As a result, I turned the corner of week 3 and managed a 4th weekend stone cold sober. So, in a way, this thread was very much about sobriety, at least for me.

16 Likes

Let’s take a break. I know I need one. Some of us are mourning, others are not, still others do not know who Justice Ginsberg was…We are a community of people from all over the world…We are all here for sobriety, support and fellowship. :heart:

This is a great example of the forum being a shared space for people in need.

Not everyone has to find comfort in that thread, but I’m glad it was there for those it did :pray::sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

That’s what it’s about. Is it directly related to sobriety? Maybe not. But sober life and dealing with life’s issues when they arise is absolutely sobriety related.

Glad it helped.

12 Likes

20200922_021715

1 Like

Yay, you’re back

1 Like